Chapter 2: The Dragon with Deadly Legs

Yu and Yosuke were sleeping peacefully until they heard a huge sound upstairs which they instantly woke up from.
Yosuke: What was that?
Yu got up from bed and grabbed the artifact, he put it in his pocket and went upstairs as Yosuke followed him.
When he got upstairs he saw Po on the floor back first.
Yu: Po-chan are you alright?
Po: Yeah I'm fine.
Po gets up and walks over to his Furious Five action figures.
Po: Hi-Ya! Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress! Roar!
He stopped roaring when he saw that The pig was staring at him while watering the plants.
Po plays it cool and ducks away out of sight.
Yosuke: Wow, this guy really is a weirdo.
"What are those?" Yu asked as he looked over at the action figures.
Po: Oh these are action figures of the Furious Five,
Yosuke: The Furious What now?
Po: Let's save that another time, But can I tell you guys something if that's OK?
Yu: Alright let's hear it.
Po: OK, promise not to tell my dad,  but I dream about Kung fu every night.
Yu: You dream about Kung Fu?
Po: Yep.
Yosuke: Well that explains the posters.
Ping: Po let's go! You'll be late for work!
Yu: See you downstairs.

Yu heads downstairs before he sits at a table he puts the artifact on it while Yosuke follows him.
Yu: Good morning Mr. Ping.
Ping: Ah. Good morning Narukami and Hanamura! How did you sleep?
"Slept great, the beds were really comfy," Yosuke said
Yu: Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something, do you know where we are?
Ping: Oh you're in China.
Yosuke: China? That explains why the animals are in weird clothes.
Yu and Yosuke then saw Po fall down the stairs before he got up
Yosuke: Wow... Clumsy much?
Po: Sorry dad,
Ping: Sorry doesn't make the noodles. What were you doing up there?
Po: Just dreaming Dad?
Ping: What were you dreaming about?
Po: I was dreaming about uh... Noodles.
Yosuke's mind: Seriously!?
You were dreaming about Noodles?" Ping asked as he stopped chopping.
Po: Uh yeah, What else would I be dreaming about?
Ping: Oh happy day! My son is dreaming about Noodles, You see Po this is a sign!
While Ping was chatting with his son, Yu was looking at the artifact he found still thinking about what it does and why he's the only one who can touch it.
Yosuke: Hey Narukami, I wanted to ask you, do you know how long we're going to be in China?
Yu: Beats me, but I get the feeling we're going to face someone in the future,
Yosuke: Someone? Who could it be?
Yu: Heck if I know.
Ping: If only your friends were dreaming about it as well.
Yosuke: Yeah uh, no offense but Narukami and I don't dream about noodles.
"Woah what's that?" Po asked as he spotted the artifact that Yu found
Yu: Oh this I found it on the ground when I arrived here.
"Can I look at it?" Po asked as he reached his hand out.
Yosuke: Wait Po don't touch it!
But it was too late. When Po touched the artifact, his hand got zapped.
Po: Ow!
Yosuke: Yeah the same thing happened to me. Turns out Narukami's the only one who can touch it. Although I'm not sure why though.
Po: So Yu, tell me more about yourself.
Yu: Well I lead something called the Investigation Team our mission was to investigate the phenomena of the Midnight Channel and stop murder cases.
Po: Woah! That's awesome!! And can you tell more about those "Personas"?
"Personas are manifestations of a user's personality, we got them from our Shadows," Yu Explained
Yu: I was given Izanagi.
Ping: Ah. The Customers are about to arrive! Narukami would you like to help us?
Yu: Sure I worked at part-time jobs before, wanna help Yosuke?
Yosuke: Ugh do I have to?
Yu: Of course, Mr. Ping could use a lot of help.
Yosuke: OK Fine.
Ping: Remember, Service with a smile.
Yu looked out the window and noticed that the first four were coming but one of them stood out from them.
Yosuke: Guess it's to start serving...
Yu: Yosuke wait! Someone's coming!
Yosuke: Huh Where?!
Yu: Over there, With a beef skewer in each hand.
Yosuke: Wait huh? That's-?
They saw a girl with short hair with a green sweater and a skirt with brown shoes holding two beef skewers walking toward Ping's restaurant. This was Chie Satonaka.
"Yukiko! Yukiko where are you, Answer me!" Chie Yelled
Yosuke instantly dropped the knife he was using on the cutting board. He and Yu instantly recognized the first customer.
Yu and Yosuke: It's Satonaka!
Yosuke opened the door and yelled out Chie's name
Yosuke: Satonaka!
"Hanamura? And Narukami-kun's with you? What are you guys doing here?" Chie asked as she ran over to where Yu and Yosuke are.
Yosuke: That's our line dummy what are you doing here?!
Chie: I... I dunno. We'd just to buy some snacks when I suddenly got dizzy... and when I came to, I was here and Yukiko was gone... You guys haven't seen her, have you?
Yu: I thought you two might show up.
Yosuke: Yeah But I didn't expect Satonaka and Amagi.
"Um, Hey, just checking... Are we back inside the TV?" Chie Asked
Yosuke: Actually we're in China. And are you seriously eating beef skewers right now? Don't you have more important things to worry about?
Chie: I was in the middle of eating them when I got here! I couldn't just throw them away, and they'd be no good if they got cold and hard. Besides if I Find Yukiko I can Share them with her!
Yosuke: Yeah, okay... Guess you're not the type to curl up and cry in the face of the unknown anyway.
"Wait a minute how do I know you guys are even real what if your Shadows!?" Chie said before she put Yosuke in a painful arm lock.
Yosuke: Owowowowow! Hey, are you nuts!? My arm's not supposed to bend that way!
Chie: So you really are human. Then that would mean... you're the real Narukami-kun! It's good to see you again!
Yosuke: Can you at least let go of my arm before you start celebrating you're gonna snap it off! Plus people are staring at us!
Chie looked around and saw some of the customers staring at Chie.
"Oh sorry," Chie said as she freed Yosuke from her arm lock.
"You never change do you Satonaka," Yu said as he smiled.
Chie: You look good Narukami-kun!
"Haah... Is this really the best place to hold a reunion? Ow, my arm hurts..." Yosuke winced as he holds his arm.
Po: Hey Yu weren't you going to help us? oh uh. Is this a friend of yours?
Yu: Yes, Po-chan this is Chie, she's another one of my classmates
Chie: I'm Chie Satonaka. Nice to meet you Po-Chan.
Po: yeah same to you.
Chie: Speaking of which, what's that in your pocket?
"I found it on the road when I got here. Some kind of artifact." Yu Explained
Yosuke: And don't even think about touching it Satonaka.
Chie: So why is that thing so important?
Yu: No idea, hopefully, we'll find the answers soon, now come on, let's head back.