Bonus Chapter: Explaining the Situation

Naoto: so Narukami-senpai and this Po-chan person got chosen as the Dragon Warriors correct?
Yosuke: yep that about sums it up.
Naoto: I see...
Yukiko: so what were you and the three bandits talking about before they attacked us?
Naoto: they asked me for something about a certain artifact they were looking for, Narukami do you have this artifact?
"Yeah I have it right here," Yu said before he pulled out the Dragon Amulet
Yu: this is the Dragon Amulet, Oogway-san entrusted this to me, he said it can only be wielded by a person who has a kind heart and a strong bond toward their allies. Not only that it also contains a Persona called Lu Bu, the strongest and most feared warrior in all of ancient China. I found it when I arrived here.
Yosuke: so what happened to you Naoto?
Naoto: well for a moment before you showed up, I thought the three bandits were going to attack me, but I guess my instincts were wrong about them though.
Kanji: Don't blame yourself it's not like they came at you with their weapons ready or anything
Yosuke: I swear if Kanji hadn't gone berserk we could've gotten something out of them
Kanji: Ergh... sorry.
Naoto: I don't mind even if Tatsumi-kun appeared I doubt I would have gotten information from them.
Naoto: Anyway I tried asking earlier but is this everybody that has been transported here?
Yu: We think so, nobody's seen a trace of Rise.
Chie: So why us? Did we get called here for a reason?
Yukiko: It's not a matter of location Narukami-Kun's here after all.
Chie: Ooh! Maybe we're chosen descendants of heroic Bloodlines!
Yosuke: Can you take this seriously?
Soon They noticed Po coming back up the stairs with the latter completely exhausted.
Chie: Po-Chan! You missed it! We took down a horde of bandits!
Po: that's so cool!
"So who are these two?" Po asked as he saw Naoto and Teddie.
Yu: Po-Chan, this is Naoto and Teddie.
Naoto: pleasure to meet you Po-Chan
Teddie: It's beary nice to meet you.
Po: yeah nice to meet you both,
"Well, I'm about to head inside," Po said heading inside the Jade palace.
Teddie: I gotta head back in the TV world. I'll join you later on.
Yu: Alright we'll keep in touch.
Teddie: Call me whenever you need me Sensei.
A portal opens and Teddie enters it back into the TV world.
Yukiko: Well we should head back inside as well we don't want to keep the others waiting.
The others head back inside while Yu stops and looks at Shifu meditating alone, Narukami sighed he's been doing everything he can to earn Shifu's respect, but maybe now wasn't the time to interrupt him so he followed the others. He was also worried about Rise as well.
Yu's mind: I hope your ok Rise.