#6: The Job for the realm

It's been a month, and Viraj had been training 10 hours in the time-dilated room, though it was 1 hour in the real world. His athletic skills improved, and he was able to hold his battles with Mr Sinha for comparatively longer durations.

Now it was the time for his SPEN training. Mr Sinha was teaching him about the utilization of healing techniques. It was quite advanced. Many wielders never could perform that and took help from someone who specialises in it. But it was very useful in battles if one can heal themselves in battle.

Along with the healing technique, Mr Sinha started his telekinetic training. Another advanced training. Mr Sinha also had some other powers as he was a very good user of the air element. He could use the wind in his attacks and also could fly, he had mastered the earth element and was working on mastering others. The wielders at Marshall levels are known to have mastered all the elements and also the art of fusing them to create different forms of attack. They could heal themselves in an instant and mostly have a shield of aura around them that protects them from any direct attack, depending on the power and intensity of that attack. Though the Marshal level wielders have their unique ability or speciality or hereditary ability they have mastered to the ultimate level.

Mr Sinha could become a Commander one day with his level of progress. He would have already but he joins lesser missions compared to others and only joins tough ones that have been recommended at his level.

Another 4 months passed by, and luckily Viraj had learned the healing technique. Mr Sinha was considering him not to enlist if he couldn't. He would have protected Viraj from the dangers as much as he could and would have asked some of his friends to keep an eye on him in his absence.

Viraj could attract and repel some simple stuff. He could attract his sword and fight with it. Creating a sword with Spen needs elemental control over earth matter. Viraj could do it He was according to Mr Sinha on the level of a D-class Knight above common wielders.

It was 3rd May, and Mr Sinha took Viraj to an office. It was labelled as Riverside Consultancy.

"I work here Viraj, and from today you might be doing too,' said Mr Sinha.
"Ok... Hope so", Viraj was nervous a little. As soon as they opened the main door they entered an official block that looked different from the outside transparent glass.

"Where have you been Dilip you have missed 4 major missions you could become a B-Class by now. You are so close to your promotion and you are being a careless fool", said a lady.

"Take a break,t the Molina, I was training this guy, we are here to enlist him", said Mr Sinha, he continued, "Viraj, this is Miss Molina Katharpi, she is also wielder and the task manager of Guwahati Weilder Branch, and Molina this is Viraj Kashyap, an awakener, please enlist him as wielder", said Mr Sinha.

Miss Molina asked Viraj about how he got his astral abilities, and then they put his details and uploaded them. The Headquaters was at Delhi which will make the astral Grader online and check his relative SPEN. It took about 30 minutes, then some wires were stuck to Viraj's chest and then above the ears. Then the machine started for 10 minutes in 4 cycles.

Then the results came in, his SPEN points came e 15000+. It was a very good SPEN grading, higher than Miss Molina and almost 1/8th of Mr Sinha who had 135000+ when he checked early that year. The score is relative to the 1st Marshall Knight of the world whose score is considered 1 million. All the current Marshalls have scored higher than the 1 million RSP.

"Where did you find this champ his score is one of the highest in terms of newbies. What was yours Dilip", asked Molina.

"Mine was in 12k RSP which is considered quite good, in 10 years it has risen more than 10 times", said Mr Sinha.

"Mine still 14k hope I can do some more good missions to increase my RSP", said Miss Molina.

By the afternoon Viraj was enlisted and his wielder card came with a metal card with his name and code. His code 03MY2019VK15NV1999. A combination of enlisting date, name and Date of birth of the thwielderer. Such a combination is very rare for two persons.

They came out of the Gauhati Weilders branch office. Then Viraj asked, "What is your code Master?"

Mr Sinha showed his card to Viraj. His code 03MY2009DS09SP1990. They had the same joining day and month and were exactly 10 years apart.

"You planned, it Master, right, today is the day you enlisted 10 years ago", said Viraj with a smile.

"I didn't plant it I thought it would be nice to have the same initial codes. And I never expected you to be ready for this in 4 months. And your RSP is very good, now we will work together on incisions. Molina will text us the details of your 1st mission", said Mr Sinha.

"But how will we work, today I bunked my class," said Viraj.
"Did you bunk your clay?" Asked Mr Sinha and tap on Viraj's forehead.

And he was in class... In his college. His astral form was moving and he didn't verbalise. It was so fluent now... He didn't need to sleep to get out of his astral form. Because of the training, ng Viraj could have both the awareness working parallelly. One battling and practising with Mr Sinha and the other doing the g daily stuff he used to do. He went to Mr Sinha in the evening and did his training as usual.

That day Mr Sinha invited two of his colleagues, Mr Ahmed an elderly man in his forties who was a student of Mr Sinha's father and Mr Doloi who was a friend of Dilip. They all greeted each other. They have a joint mission the next day. So they gathered in strategies a little. Mr Ahmed's son Sahil and Mr Doloi students Anwesha and Divya would accompany them. The mission was to extract gemstones from the ruins of Seventrix. Seventrix was a fallen world inhabited by monsters and dark sorcerers. It's a B-rank mission with its share of success and havoc.