18+ Chapter 18: Satisfying Day

TW: Explicit sex scene, discussion of sexual assault and rape, violent death 

"Do you really need to leave so soon?" Mara asks, biting her lip as she leans across the bed. Her breasts are pressed hard against the sheets, her eyes looking up at Dakki pleadingly. "You can bathe here, or we can bathe together."

Dakki pulls his pants up, hands shaking as he struggles with the buckle. He really doesn't want to leave, he doesn't want to go meet up with the guards. "You know I want to stay more than anything, but I need to go and see them in an hour..." '

"An hour is plenty of time," her voice is like velvet as she sits up, crawling to the edge of the bed and wrapping her arms around his exposed stomach. "Come on, I want to feel you inside of me again before you leave. Those assholes can wait a bit."

He sighs, smiling down at her hands, squeezing him tightly. "You know, you're becoming a bad influence on me."

He's been in her room, in her bed, every chance he's got since the night they met. He couldn't get enough of her. Her body was an escape for him, a warm, soft place to hide and enjoy. He didn't like being around the other men, with their dirty words and jokes. The horrible way they would talk about women, the only benefit is that Kali and Finn have only just returned this morning. Being around Finn is a pain, the brown haired general gives him a dirty look every chance he gets.

With Mara it feels like everything will be ok. Or at least that's how she makes his body feel.

"Come on, my body is-" she smiles as he turns to her, leaning over her. She falls back onto the bed, his body hovering over hers as he holds himself up with his hands. His stomach flexes as she runs her fingers tenderly across his bare skin, heat radiating from him as he looks at her longingly.

"I can't take too long," He whispers. Even though I'd love to spend hours and hours here.

She doesn't answer, just gives a sly smile as she spreads her legs wide underneath him. Her hand trails down her body, his eyes following, as she starts to touch herself. Small caresses, fingers sliding slowly in and out of her beautiful opening.

"You're killing me," he breathes, standing back up quickly, sliding his pants back down in a quick movement, his cock standing up hard and ready, but he knows it's not time, yet. "Move higher up the bed," he orders, making her giggle as she follows his words.

She squirms up, resting her head by the frame as he positions himself between her legs. He's gotten so used to her smell, the amazing fragrance that women have and the sweet, but salty, taste. It's addictive on his tongue, he craves it when he's away from her.

Spreading her open with his hands, he takes his time taking in her beauty, the pretty pink of the inside entices him as he leans in, his tongue slowly licking up the glistening juices slowly coming out. He never expected it to be so good, but then again he didn't know what he expected.

His lips move up to the small little nub above her opening, latching on and sucking softly as he slides a finger into her, her walls tightening and a gentle moan leaving her as he moves it in deeper. His tongue swirls around in circles, making her body squirm and shake as she wraps her hands around his head.

I love to see her like this, his eyes smile as he watches up at her, his head tilts back as she arches her back as he slides another finger inside. Her eyebrows are scrunched and her mouth is open like a little 'o' as he twists his hand, his fingers pressing upwards against a spongy spot inside of her.

She cries out as he hits the jackpot, her legs trying to clamp down on him as he continues to tickle and massage the spot, quickening his pace as he pushes on her nub at the same time, slightly flicking back and forth with the same speed as inside.