𝟥𝟢

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟦

As Nyla ran up to Kari he held his arms out. She jumped in his arms then he picked her up and kissed her lips.

"I missed you so much!" She cried "I missed you too baby."

"Damn you got thick as fuck." He responded rubbing her butt. "I got a secret." She giggled

"What?"

"I'm three months pregnant, you can't tell?"

"Nah yo shirt too big I can't see yo belly. Who da fuck da daddy? You been gone fa three months."

"You nigga the fuck don't question me. You got me pregnant at the end of July. I just didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise. I found out a month ago. So hopefully you get what you want."

Kari kissed her again then hugged her tightly before putting her down. As he continued to kiss her, he gripped her butt.

"All in these people parking lot let's go home." She laughed after pulling away from him. "Nah I gotta feed y'all first."

"Oh you gone be one of them? Please don't start that mess."

"Yea I got two people to feed na. Come on get inna car so we can go." He responded grabbing her hand. "I just love you so much!" Nyla smiled, slapping his butt.

"Aye- chill yo ass out wit det gay ass shit man. Get inna car." Kari opened the door for her then she hopped in and put her seatbelt on.

He then got in on the driver's side and turned the car on before pulling off. "I need everything done. You can't touch me until I get myself together."

"What's everything?"

"Hair, lashes, nails, I need a wax more than anything tho."

"Ain't nun wrong wit a lil fur coat. You know ion give a fuck 'bout nunna det you tammat."

"Eww Akari" She responded making a disgusted face at him. "I'm a grown ass man it's just hair."

"Taco meat!" She responded making him laugh. Nyla felt like she looked her worse at the moment. She just wanted to get pretty so she wouldn't feel that way anymore. "Aye I like tacos." Kari shrugged

"I already said no nasty. Gimme a few days then we can get down to business. I had a doctor's appointment two days ago, I wish you coulda came."

"Ian missin' nomo. When you get to find out what it is?"

"My next appointment, I want my belly to show more. I know it's gone take a lil longer than three months but I'm impatient."

"Lemme see"

"I can show you when we get home. I just got free you not finna get me in no accident."

"Mmcht ite"

The facility was about two hours away from their home so they made a stop to Walmart to get a few things. Kari got her some food then they went home. Since she finished her food in the car as soon as they got home she got ready to shower.

"Lemme see yo belly." Kari spoke busting the room. She quickly lifted her shirt and left him feel her belly. "It's hard" He smiled

"Yea I know it's almost like it's a baby in there. Can you shave me?"

"Me?" He smiled "Why you happy about that?"

"Cs det mean you fuck wimme fa real fa real. I got you tho, go head n lay down."

"Don't cut me." She responded before getting on the bed. "I do dis fa a livin' ain't nobody gone cut you girl, relax."

"Iono bae yo clients be a lil fucked up when they get up out that chair."

"Keep on" He pointed making her laugh. "Imma leave yo ass wit a mohawk."

"Imma be quiet."
"Yea, you do det."

"You like it?" Nyla smiled "I love it." Kari responded before kissing her lips. "She did so good, I look so beautiful."

"Damn right" He agreed "You know what you doin' bro. Got me hard as hell right na n I know you still ain't finna let me crack."

"Cs you gone be too rough n mess up my hair Kari. I just got it done."

"You shoulda let me when I asked two days ago. Can you just suck it a sum?"

"Why you so horny for?" She asked "I been waitin' to get my hands on you. You so beautiful man I can't help myself."

"If you promise not to pull my hair we can do it when we get home." She responded putting her pinky out. "Mmcht fineee" Kari dragged out before locking pinkies with her.

Once they got home Nyla tied her hair up and wiped her makeup off. As soon as she left the bathroom Kari picked her up and sat her on the bed.

As they tongue kissed he put his hand in her panties and rubbed her clit causing her to get wetter.

Nyla laid back on the pillows and pulled him on top of her. He then removed her pants and continued to rub her clit.

"Fuck" Nyla spoke, breathing heavily. Kari kissed down her body before sliding two fingers inside her. As he sucked her clit he looked up at her.

"I love you."

"So much" She added while gripping his hair. Her toes curled then she arched her back feeling herself about to cum already.

"Aht aht" Kari spoke as he stopped. He pulled her to the edge of the bed then took his pants off.

"You betta hold det shit." He demanded slapped his penis on her clit. Kari slid inside her then pinned her legs back by her head. "Oueee!"

"Move yo hand. If I gotta tell you again imma fuck you up Nyla."

As he continued pounding into her, she tried scooting away from him. "I'm finna cum Akari." Nyla whined letting her eyes close. "I said no."

"Ughhh- fuck I can't hold it no more!" Her breathing got heavier and her body began to shake. Kari pulled out and roughly flipped her over.

While giving her backshots he put his arm around her neck and rubbed her clit with his free hand. As Nyla started to lose it he whispered things in her ear.