𝟤𝟧

𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖵𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

Nyla and Kari randomly decided to go on a trip to Vegas. They had nothing better to do and Nyla had been saying how she wanted to get away for a little bit.

They decided to stay for a week just because.

They got to their hotel pretty late so they just ordered food and watched a few movies.

"I love you." Kari spoke then Nyla looked down at him before kissing his lips.

"I know" She laughed "Damn... youn love a nigga back? You green as fuck."

"I'm playing Kari, I love you too."
"You betta"

"You wanna be my baby daddy?"

"Mmm nah but you must wanna be my baby mama."

"No, I wanna be a wife." She shrugged "That's just me tho."

"So how you figure I just wanna be a baby daddy? Whether you my bm or my wife yeen leavin' me."

"I can leave you if I want to."
"No da fuck you can't."

"That's what you think. I'm miss leave a nigga alone for real!"

"So why we back together then?"

"Cs I wanted to give you another chance to redeem yourself."

Nyla felt a cold breeze blow on her neck so she froze. "You felt that Kari?" She asked "Felt what?"

"Nun... it's just cold."

"Turn da ac off then."

She got up and cut the ac off before going in the bathroom and shutting the door making sure to lock it.

Nyla looked in the mirror then the lights flickered. When they cut back on Ryan was on the other side of the mirror with a weird grin on her face.

"Miss me?" She giggled "I'm tripping" Nyla shook her head in dis belief.

"Switch with me." Ryan suggested "Huh?"

"You come to the afterlife and I come back over there. Nobody can love Kari like I can, you don't now what to do with him."

"Nah" Nyla tried leaving the bathroom but the door wouldn't unlock. The lights flickered again then Ryan swapped souls with her.

Once the light cut back on she opened the door seeing Kari standing on the other side.

"Nigga is you good?" He questioned "Mmhm I just locked myself in."

Kari stepped away from her for a second getting a weird vibe. "What Kari?"

"Nun" He shook his head. "Gimme a kiss."

He looked at her a little longer then kissed her lips. She had a smile on her face which was throwing him off.

"Fuck is you smilin' at?"

"I can't just smile?"
"Nyla what da fuck you up to bro?"

"Akari i'm not up to nothing. Can we lay back down please?"

"Ite"

They laid in bed together but Kari refused to cuddle with her. He didn't know what was up but something was definitely off to him.

"Aye i'm finna go to sleep."

"So we not cuddling tonight?"

"Nah ian inna mood fa allat. We gone go out fa breakfast inna mornin' fasho tho."

"Okay- damn why you cut the tv off?" She asked after he left her in the dark. "I can't sleep wit allat noise inna back."

"Get on yo phone a sum." He responded turning over. "Fine" she sighed

As she tried to get into the phone she couldn't figure out the password.

"Damn... my password not working."

"2002" Kari spoke "Oh yea... thanks!"

Ryan sighed realizing this would be harder than she expected.

While they were out for breakfast they talked about random things but Kari was still getting a weird vibe from her.

"Wassup witchu? Why you actin' so weird fa?" He questioned seeing she was putting syrup on her eggs.

Nyla didn't like for her food to touch and she definitely hated getting syrup on her eggs. It was just something she couldn't stand.

"What you mean?"

"Yo food touchin' n you puttin' syrup on yo eggs... I thought yeen like det shit."

"I'm just trying it out to see if I changed my mind." She lied "Nahhh" He shook his head.

"Nyla you pregnant?"
"No Akari, why would you ask that?"

"Cs ian neva seen you do no shit like dis before. Yo vibe just been off since last night. You sure you ite?"

"Yea i'm okay. If anything you the one being a lil weird Akari."

"How?"

"You literally cut the tv off while I was looking at it all because you were sleepy. Ion care what you say that shit was rude."

"Dets yo opinion." He shrugged "What I did sum a sum? Like why you bein' weird Nyla?"

"Akari you keep saying I'm being weird but how have I been weird to you? I'm just trying to enjoy breakfast with you n you just keep picking with me."

"Sum ain't right... I know it."
"Whatever that means." She rolled her eyes.

After breakfast Kari drove to cvs and got Nyla a pregnancy test to take. As soon as they got back to the hotel she took both.

When the results popped up she stood there looking at him with her arms crossed.

"Now who pregnant?!"

"It's cool, when we get back home you goin' to da doctors cs ion understand dis shit."

"You're being so delusional right now. What's so different about me Akari?"

"You was snorin' like a bitch last night, yeen remember yo password to yo phone det you be on 24/7, puttin' syrup on yo eggs, n yo vibe just been off to me."

"I was tired. All that other stuff not even important you just want a reason to complain."

"Imma figure dis shit out. You really threw me off with det syrup, you get sick even seein' det shit get put together."

"I wanted to try it, I didn't like it though."

"I know you won't gone like it so iono why you did det shit. When was your last period Nyla?"

"Last month Akari." She guessed "So det shit late? You always get it da second week out da month."

"Why you keeping up with that?"

"Cs I know yo body. What you do to make them test come back negative?"

"Nigga ian do shit. You sat right there and watched me take both."

"... ite... you win dis time but i'm on yo ass Nyla." He pointed "Whatever Kari"