𝟩

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

After the holidays Kari and Nyla were finally able to see each other again. She was in Texas visiting her family for the week.

She missed Kari a lot but being away from him for a few days felt good. Nyla didn't like being around the same person for too long because she would get irritated with them.

He was picking her up from the airport today because he was the first person she wanted to see.

Nyla walked out the airport then stopped to look for his car but she didn't see it. Hearing someone call her name she turned her head seeing him.

"Where your car?" She asked walking up to him.

"I still got it dis one was a Christmas gift to myself. You fuck wit it?"

"Yea I like it... what is it?"

"Issa 2023 Kia. Get in so we can go."

𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇... 𝖭𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌? 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒.

"Okay"

She gave him her bag then he helped her in the car before putting her bag in the trunk. Kari got in and put his seatbelt on.

He then grabbed Nyla by her chin and gave her a slow deep kiss making her smile.

"I missed you." He spoke putting his hand on her thigh. "I missed you too."

"You had a good Christmas? Ian talked to you much since you been gone."

"Yea. I wasn't really on my phone I was tryna enjoy my family since ion see them much."

"I feel you."

"Did you enjoy your Christmas?"

"Yea my lip sister came home. I was wit her damn near the whole time she was here. You hungry?"

"No" She responded dryly. "You mad a sum?"

"No"

"Ite imma just leave you alone." He mumbled moving his hand. "Why you do that?"

"Yo vibe off clearly you wanna be left alone so imma leave you alone. Ian finna beg you to tell me what's wrong. You grown you gone talk when you ready."

Kari slightly turned up the music and started nodding his head to it.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘍𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰, 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰
𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"Cs if I never had you then I could never lose you."

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗒?

"I said I wasn't hungry Akari." She finally spoke as he pulled into Popeye's parking lot.

"When the last time you ate tho?"
"Few hours ago."

"My point exactly. Stay inna car i'm finna go pick up the food."

"Mmhm"

He got out the car and made sure to lock the doors. She watched him go in then she opened the middle console.