𝟣𝟨

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

"You work hea?"

"What it look like?"

"Damn my bad. I need dis perfume, y'all got some more?" He asked pointing to the display bottom of Chanel number 5.

"Mmhm that's all you want?"
"Nah"

"What else can I help you with sir?"

"I can get yo number?"

"You could've but det was lame. I'll be back with your fragrance you can wait at the register."

They guy smacked his lips then followed Nyla to the register. She went to the back and got the perfume before bagging it up.

"Your total is $98.45 would you like to pay with cash or card?"

"Cash" He responded giving her $100 in all twenties. "Keep the change. I really can't have yo number?"

"How old are you?"
"19"

"Have a nice day young man." She sent him a smile then passed him the bag. "You bullshittin. Imma be back fasho."

"Bye"

About an hour later it was time for her to go home. Before she went home she had to make a stop to Kari's house to get the spare key to her truck.

Hers was broken and on its last leg. She tried to make it work for as long as she could but she couldn't take it anymore.

"Wassup beautiful" He smiled walking up to her window. "Hi Akari"

She really wasn't happy to see him at all. Being alone made her realize how much she did for him. She felt used but she wasn't gonna complain because overtime he did a lot for her.

"I miss you."

"I'm sure you do. Can I have my key so I can go?"

"Gimme the other one so I can get it fixed fa you."

They exchanged keys then she tried to roll the window up but he wouldn't let her.

"I love you."
"Okay? Bye!"

"Take yo 10 to a 2 ian did shit. Youn love me back?"

"Not at the moment ask me again later."

"Is you pregnant?"

"No Akari. Why you ask me that?"

"You remember dem times I just wanted to make sure you wasn't. If you was I wouldn't be mad."

Nyla already made sure she wasn't pregnant that was the last thing she needed.

"Yea I remember but i'm not pregnant. Thanks for asking I guess."

"What you up to? Wanna have sex real quick?"

"Akari get yo high ass out my fucking face you just pissed me off."

"Damn sound like you need some dick to fix det lil attitude you got."

"I don't have an attitude please get away."

"You been fuckin?"

"It's been like two weeks please!"

"I'm just askin. You bet not be tho imma hurt you."

"Ian worried about sex right now. I gotta go, see you whenever I see you."

"Ite drive safe, I love you mama."

"Mmhm love you too, bye!"

"Scurse me" Someone spoke causing Nyla to look up from her phone. "Mmcht boy!"