𝟣

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"Bitch youn love me, you love the idea of me. Get yo dumb ass out my face."

"Akari i'm the only one that loves you." She reassured

"You died on me so how you love me?" He asked looking at Ryan. "That wasn't my choice."

"I stayed witchu every night n you still died on me."

"I'm sorry"

Akari was the only person that could see Ryan. She couldn't cross over into the after life yet because she had unfinished business with him.

Ryan was his first love, nobody loved him like she did. Her job was to guide him through his next relationship.

After he got through grieving and being angry he could date again. That's where she came in to help him find his peace.

At the moment her death was still minda fresh so she'd be around for a while.

"Sorry don't fix my broken heart. What imma do without you?"

"You still got me mentally i'm always here for you. Imma get you through this."

"Leave me alone Ryan."
"Okay"

Suddenly he didn't feel Ryan's presence anymore so he laid out on the couch.

Him and Ryan had just bought a penthouse together and he just couldn't bring himself to go back there.

So for the past two weeks he's been staying with his parents.

Two weeks ago she was murdered right outside their penthouse. He couldn't get over it.

He thought going to her funeral tomorrow would help but he didn't know if he wanted to for sure.

"Go to sleep we gotta be up early tomorrow son."

"I can't sleep ma."

Tonya hated seeing her child depressed she tried everything she could to help but nothing was working.

"What's on your mind?" She asked sitting on the arm of the couch.

"My everything man... they took her from me. How I'm supposed to move on?" He asked as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"You don't have to move on yet. Ain't no time limit on grieving. It just happened two weeks ago so stop being so hard on yourself Akari. You're human it's okay to cry and feel emotional."

"Iono what to do wit myself."

Nobody knew but him and Ryan were trying to start a family together. Since high school they said they would wait on each other.

That's exactly what they did, everything was perfect for them until it wasn't.

"You'll figure it out soon. Me n pops is here for you just come get me when you wanna talk. I love you get some sleep please."

"I love you too." He replied as she kissed his forehead.

Akari looked down into Ryan's casket and laid three red roses across her chest. He felt the need to cry but he couldn't.

He was drained and couldn't cry anymore.

More than anything he was shocked. Her being dead still didn't really settle with him yet.

It felt like a bad dream he really wanted to wake up from.

"I love you." He kissed her cheek and touched her hand feeling how cold and stiff her body was.

Since he was the last person to view her body he closed her casket. It was pink which was her favorite color, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

"They did my hair good as hell I know that's right!" Ryan appeared in front of him with a big smile on her face.

"Stop crying crybaby at least I look good in there."

"I'm tweakin" He mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Ian going nowhere, now make sure they handle me with care."

"Mmhm"

Everybody walked out the church then the pallbearers including Akari gently put her coffin inside the back of the hearse.

"You ite?" His cousin Quan asked.
"I'm straight bro."

"I'm here fa you bro."

"Preciate you"

Even though they were cousins they were the best of friends. Quan was there for Akari through everything and vise versa.

Akari spoke to a few of her family members then went to the black truck his family was in.

"You look so handsome son." His mom spoke with a smile on her face. "Preciate it"

"Everything gone be okay... I promise." She reassured laying her head on his shoulder.

-

Giving y'all sum different. How we feel ab it???