𝟤

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

***FLASH BACK***

"It's negative again." Ryan pouted "Fix yo face. We gone keep tryin' til it's positive."

Akari gave her a hug and kiss trying to make her feel better.

"Maybe I just can't have kids Kari."

"Stop sayin' det shit. Just check n witcho doctor n see wassup."

"Okay"

Everybody loved the way they loved each other. Both of them had goofy personalities and were so much alike in many other ways.

They were perfect for each other.

"Fix yo face, you too pretty to be poutin. Smile fa me mama." He spoke lifting her face up. "No"

"Pleaseee?"
"No Kari"

He started tickling her then she started laughing making him smile.

"See you ite. Ain't no need to be upset."

"This the third test in two months to come back negative."

"Maybe ian tryin' hard enough. It's ite tho I got you later tonight."

"Okay, it say my package downstairs can you go get it while I take a bubble bath?" She asked looking at her phone.

"I got you."

***FLASHBACK OVER***

Akari woke up from his nap panting and holding his chest. He wiped his eyes then turned on his side lamp.

It had been three months since Ryan last came to see him. She was giving him time to grieve alone first.

He looked to his left seeing Ryan staring at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked "I can't sleep."

"I'm in your head Akari don't lie to me. I know why your up. You should go to ther- nah i'm ite Ryan."

"Okay"

Akari was now at the angry stage of his grieving. Everything was always everybody else's fault and he's just been mad at the world lately.

"Where you going?"

"I need sum to drink."

"It's water on your nightstand that you forgot about."

He quickly grabbed the water bottle before drinking half of it.

"I really love you. I know you hate me but you gotta know how much I love you. I'm sorry for leaving you Akari."

"What you want wimme Ryan? A nigga just wanna move on n I can't cs you keep on poppin' up n shit."

"I want you to heal properly. You gone always miss me and wish stuff was different but you gotta heal Kari."

"What if ion want to yet? I just wanna be angry. I was doin' better when you left me alone."

"Like I said i'm in your head so stop lying to me."

"Then you know I wanna go back to sleep."

"Go head. I'm gone be back in the morning tho." She replied disappearing.

He shrugged then turned his lamp off before laying back down.

𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘥
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Session 32 by Summer Walker played while Akari went through a picture book Ryan made for them over the years they been together.

Over the past few months he's been listening to her everyday playlist. That was her favorite song so he'd play it over and over.

It helped him remember all the times she'd sing it to him. Those were the memories that made him smile.

Lately he hasn't been smiling or happy. He was just ready to be himself again.

"I need you to know, you don't know what love is!" Ryan finally appeared singing loudly.

"I was gone leave you alone but you woke me up with that one Kari."

"I bet" he laughed a little. "Ion hate you."

"Ion believe you but it's okay. I can understand why you would." She replied sitting next to him.

"Shit won't posta go down like det. I was posta protect you n I didn't."

"You didn't know Kari. We good, ion blame you for it. Look at that." She pointed out a picture of her first ever ultrasound.

"Now I gotta give somebody else the life I was supposed to give you."

"And we gone make sure you treat her perfectly too. I got unfinished business with you, if I don't do nothing else we gone find you a perfect girlfriend."

"Not yet ian ready."
"Take your time it's no rush."

"Ain't no nobody like you Ryan you irreplaceable."

"You not replacing me that's not what i'm here for. I'm here to fix what I did to you. Your happiness is up to me Kari."

"Heard you" He nodded finally understanding her purpose of being around.

Part of him was happy she was around to help but the other part was sad because she'd eventually have to leave for good.

"Get your hair done. Go get you a hair cut n all of that other good stuff. You been at home for three months. Go out and do something productive."

"I go to work dets enough." He shrugged

"You barely do anything. I be seeing you yell at them people."

"Ion yell" He laughed knowing that was a lie.

"I know it's your business n all but you really gotta stop yelling at them people."

"They do stupid shit but imma think about it."

"Because you hired all young people."

"I was tryna give they lil ass a chance."

"You gotta be nice tho. When you gone go back home? You can't stay with your parents forever."

"Soon" He lied "Okay" She responded knowing he was lying.

"Kari who the hell you talking to boy?" His dad asked walking in the room. "I was onna phone."

"Oh... lunch ready if you hungry."

"I'm comin" His dad nodded then left out.

"You got folks thinkin' i'm crazy n shit."

"It's not my fault you talk so loud."

Akari smacked his lips then he felt her presence leave the room.