𝟣𝟧

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

For the past week Nyla and Kari have been keeping their distance from each other.

She's completely over her ex but Kari wasn't and she felt like he should deal with that before trying to be with her.

Every time he called or texted her it wasn't going through. He's been busy all week but today he was off and he knew she was off too so he decided to go to her house.

He got out his car and walked to her front door before putting the code in.

Nyla wasn't downstairs but he heard loud music coming from upstairs so that's where he went. As soon as he got up the stairs he saw her laying in bed.

As he got closer he could hear her crying.

"Nyla" He spoke causing her to look back at him.

"Leave me alone Akari. Go home."

"What's wrong witchu?"

"Why would you do that?" She asked after he paused the tv. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

She quickly wiped her face and sat up. They both silently stared at each other.

"What did I do?"

That was always his first question to her whenever she was upset because he knew she wouldn't tell him if he did anything she would just distance herself.

"Nothing"

"Man I musta did sum. You done blocked me n shit ian talked to you all week. Nothing ain't the answer i'm lookin' fa, you gone have to gimme sum else Nyla."

"I don't feel like you love me. It seem like you just using me to get over Ryan. You're not even over her yet. You'll always love her more than me and iono if I wanna be with someone and have that in the back of my mind."

"If I was usin' a female to get over her I woulda fucked wit the first one that tried to be wimme after she died. To be real witchu ian gone neva be over her Nyla she dead."

"I was wit her from high school all the way up until she died. Of course imma love her a lot. I never said I loved her more than you so stop puttin' words in my fuckin' mouth."

"Y'all two totally different people wit two totally different personalities. Nothin' 'bout y'all the same so it ain't no way I can love her more than you n vice versa." He continued

"Ion think I can- youn think you can what Nyla?"

"Be with you Akari. How would you feel if I was still stuck on me ex? I understand she's dead but I don't think you're ready for a relationship."

"How the fuck you gone tell me what i'm ready fa? Muhfucka if I won't ready I wouldn't be witchu. Just bein' around you make me happy as hell Nyla, fuck is you not understandin?"

"Akari... you're not looking at everything from my perspective. Being in a relationship you don't wanna see your partner dwelling over nobody else, dead or alive."

"Before we even started fuckin' or any a det shit you knew my situation. So why you all in yo feelins na?"

"Because I wasn't in a relationship with you then. Stuff was different, i'm just asking you for a break."

"Ain't no fuckin' break. Either we together or we not Nyla. Ion wanna play no games witchu."

Nyla shrugged her shoulders then he smacked his lips. She really wanted him but he deserved to properly grieve.