𝟤𝟦

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"You think imma play witchu 'bout my bitch n i'm not. Fuck you tryna do?" Kari asked calmly.

"Ole tenda dick ass nigga. How she yo bitch but was just in my phone?" Tez asked putting his lips to the side. "Like I said what you tryna do bro? Ian wit allat talkin' shit."

"Ion fight, so you betta save yo mans while you can." Kari added speaking to his friend. "Bro it ain't een worth it. You said her shit was wack anyway so don't een worry 'bout it." Tez's friend spoke trying to talk him down.

"Aye watch yo mouth foo."

Kari thought either he caught Nyla on a bad day or he was gay or something because he didn't agree with his friends comment at all.

Nyla pulled up to her house and saw the two of them in the driveway going back and forth so she parked and hopped out to see what was going on.

"Tez... what is you doing here?"

"Same shit i'm tryna figure out." Kari spoke leaning on the hood of his car. "I came to check on you cs I was in da city then this bitch ass nigga pull up."

"Bitch?" Kari scoffed while chuckling. "You didn't have to come check on me tho. I already told you I was fine. Can you please leave?"

"Member dis shit. You dead to me fa real don't hit me up nomo." He responded before going to his car. "Wait- where you going?" She asked Kari as he stood up.

"I'm finna dip you got too much shit goin' witchu."
"Can you come in? I didn't tell him to come here."

"You entertainin' him tho Nyla."

"He asked if I was okay then we talked onna phone for a lil but that was it."

"If I was right there you woulda neva picked up, dets what i'm tammat. So move yo ass out my way so I can go."

"Akari" She dragged out hugging him. "Move"

"You fucked somebody else, remember?"

"We won't fuckin' wit each other n you did det shit too."

"Only cs you did first. If you do it imma do it too so don't do shit youn want me doing Akari."

Nyla let him go then went to her car and got her things before turning her car off. They went inside together and went straight to her room.

"You mad at me?"
"Nah" He shook his head.

"How you know he was even here? Cs ian even know."

"I pulled up to wait on you n he was at da door knockin."

"Mmm iono why."

"He told his homeboy some wild shit tho."

"What he tell em Kari?" She sighed sitting next to him on the bed. "He told em yo pussy was wack."

"Mmm" She laughed "Shit I can't tell... he was moanin' like a lil bitch. He's a little ass boy, nobody stunting Cortez young ass."

"He ain't neva had no twat like dis, heon know how to act." She added "You know I know first hand so I won't een phased by det shit." He spoke with his hand on his chest.

"He just miss it n can't have it dets why he fronting like det." Nyla shrugged not really caring.

"Shole can't. You think i'm tenda?"

"Bout me?"
"Yea"

"Mmm I wouldn't say tenda but youn play about me. Some niggas be od wit it."

"Oh ite"