𝟤𝟩

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸
𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘖𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵
𝘖𝘩, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬' played lowly in Nyla's room while her and Kari made love.

"Shit!" Nyla cried while gripping the sheets as Kari thrusted into her from the back. "Ugh- oh my god!"

Kari kissed up her back softly sending chills down her spine. "Chill baby" He mumbled as she put her arm back. "Relax Nyla"

He grabbed onto her wrist pinning her arm behind her back. Kari threw his head back and bit on his bottom lip to keep moans from slipping out of his mouth.

"Keep creamin' on yo dick... make daddy proud."

"Slower baeee" Nyla begged "Just like that!" She grunted as her eyes crossed and her toes curled.

"Why you bein' all shy? Show out." Kari let her arm go then Nyla she put her weight on her hands before fucking him back.

"Oueee- fuck- dets what i'm tammat!" Kari moaned "Fuck Ny!"

As they both continued, Nyla felt Kari's nut shoot inside her causing her to go harder.

"No running" Nyla spoke grabbing his arm while he tried to pull out. Kari laid on top of her and continued breathing heavily in her ear.

Kari turned Nyla's face towards him and tongued her down while they both moaned into each other's mouths.

Nyla's leg began shaking rapidly then she started releasing. Kari then got up and tossed her on her back getting in the missionary position.

"Akari" Nyla whimpered as he gave her head. She ran her fingers through his hair then gripped it tightly feeling him suck her clit.

"Akari- I- I love you!" Tears ran down her cheek as she took deep breaths with long pauses between them. Her stomach caved in then she tried turning away from him only for him to pull her back.

"Mm mm" He hummed while continuously shaking his head. "Baby! Oh my fucking god!"

"Mmm right thereeee!"

Unexpectedly Nyla started squirting so Kari jumped up and continued to rub her clit.

"Fuck Akari I can't take it no more." She whimpered closing her legs. "One mo time."

Kari slid inside her and gave her slow, deep strokes while kissing her. Nyla put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Hours later...

"We gone talk about it?" Nylas asked "Shit... if you want to." Kari shrugged

"That was some nasty shit Kari."
"On god but I was fuckin' wit it. You won't?"

"I was. I just don't want you to look at me differently that's all."