𝟥

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"My name is Nyla, how you doing today?"

"I'm ite"

"Need help finding anything specific?"

Akari slowly looked her up and down. She was really pretty to him and he hadn't felt that way about a female since he lost Ryan.

"Hello sir?"

"Uhh yea- y'all got these shoes? I need em fa my mama."

He pulled up a picture of some Chanel sneakers and showed her.

"Yes, what size?"
"7"

"Okay, is that all?"

"Is it a purse to match it?"

"Yes do you want that too?"

"Mmhm" he nodded "Okay, i'll bag that up for you. You can wait at the register."

"Ite"

As she walked away he looked at her shape and smiled a little bit.

His phone suddenly fell from his hand and landed screen first on the ground.

Feeling Ryan's presence he shook his head before picking up his phone.

"Next time imma hide yo red key, don't play with me."

"How the fuck you posta be- nehmind just gone on somewhere." He spoke lowly not wanting to cause attention to himself.

Ryan couldn't help but be jealous of him looking at another girl. She would have to get over it soon but this was the first time she ever seen him actually looking at another girl.

"Keep it cute Akari." Was the last thing she said before disappearing. "Crazy ass girl."

Akari walked up to the register and waited on Nyla to come back. He tried turning his phone on but it glitched before completely shutting off.

"Here you go. Your total is $5,535.65 cash or card?"

"Cash"

He took his book bag off then took the money out and gave it to her.

After she counted she put it in the register and printed his receipt. "Your change is $1,300.23 enjoy the rest of your day."

"Imma take the receipt but you can keep det."

"I can't, we not allowed to."

"Don't nobody gotta know."

"This not a little bit of money. Are you sure?"

"Yea, enjoy yo day sweetheart."

As he grabbed the bags Nyla smiled at him a little. Akari left the mall then went straight to his car.

"You do too much."

"Ian do nothin."

"All that money you let her keep. You don't even know her. What if she got a man?"

"Dets her business ion care 'bout allat."

"Don't make me torture that girl Kari."

"But I do too much? I barely know det muhfucka. I doubt imma ever even see her again."

"Keep it that way."

After being out all day he finally got to go back home. When he left the mall he went to get his phone fixed because he didn't feel like buying a new one.