𝟣𝟤

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

"Daddy can you put gas in my car?" Nyla asked with her arms crossed standing in the doorway.

"Ask the person who bought the car to do it."

"Why you being petty?" Her mom asked looking at him. "I'm just saying. A man bought you car that we never even seen a picture of."

"Does that matter? She's a grown woman she doesn't have to tell is everything. I would like to meet him at least once tho."

"If he wants to. Can you put gas in my car tho?"
"I already answered your question Nyla."

"Mmcht"

She walked off and grabbing her keys before going outside. Once she got in the car she called Kari.

"Wassup?"

"Hey handsome, what you doing?"

"I just woke up from my nap. Where you goin?"

"The gas station I need gas and my dad won't put gas in my car."

"Where you at?"

"My parents house."
"Imma come do it."

"Goodtheywannameetyouanyway." She smiled

"Huh?"

"They wanna meet you."

"Det ain't nun, i'm onna way send me the address. Get out det car yeen goin' to no damn gas station."

"Okay" She giggled

Any time she needed something done she'd complain to him knowing he would do it with no hesitation.

He knew why she always complained to him but he actually liked doing stuff for her.

"You look good."

"No I don't I need my hair done and allat other stuff."

"Says who? You fine to me."

"That's your opinion. I feel like I need to feel pretty for myself ion care what nobody else say."

"I like det 'bout you."

For a few minutes it was silent then Kari came back to the camera.

"Check yo cashapp."

She opened the app and saw that he sent her money. "Thanks boo"

"Mmhm"

"Can you cook me some steak for dinner? I like the way you make it."

"And what else?"

"Iono you can figure that out when I get to my house. I already took the steak out before I left for work."

"What if I woulda said no?"

"You know better than to tell me no."

"Dets yo problem you spoiled. Imma start tellin' yo ass no."

"And we gone see how far you get with me. No is not even in my vocabulary."

"Yo pops just told you no right?"

"He didn't say yes or no. He said go tell whoever bought you the car to put gas in it."

"Det mean no."

"But he didn't never say no. Now you're coming to my resuce. Imma have to throw that in his face later."

"Evil ass"

"I want you to do that thing again that you did last night." Nyla spoke seriously but he laughed.