57 It was Akash

Part 57 It was Akash

I saw all of them laughing at the effect of Nitrous Oxide. I appreciated Mithra for the idea. I wondered why didn't she choose any other way to stop them from catching her. She could have applied other harmful ways to stop them. Then I understood, if she had used other ways, she might have gotten trapped in it. It might backfire on her too if she had made a simple mistake. It would not be a wise decision to attack all of us at a time. If one of us had escaped from her attack, she could have not escaped from us as easily as she just did.

I saw all of them coming out of the laughing gas effect one by one, slowly.

"Where is she?" Shashi shouted.

Akash rushed out searching for Mithra. Khushi and Payal were tense. Taking his mobile, Shashi called the commissioner.

"Commissioner sir, Shashi Gupta Speaking... Mithra Gupta escaped from the Palace stealing all the diamond jewelry from the Palace" he lied. He should have done that to make the action fast I suppose.

"....."

"Of course, she is my wife. I got married to her after my wife's demise. Just now I got to know she is the one who killed my wife and made it up like a normal death. She escaped applying nitrous oxide on us"

"....."

"Haan, laughing gas... I will come to the police station to give a written complaint about her. Please stop her from leaving Delhi and find her..."

"......"

"Yeah, thank you"

Shashi Gupta disconnected the call furiously.

At the same time, Akash came in while talking on the phone.

"Search for her. She should not escape. I'm filing a murder case on her" he said furiously and disconnected the call wearily.

Akash should have called some other higher authority of the police unaware of Shashi's step, I suppose. Maybe, he would have thought Shashi would not take any QUICK action on this matter. Of course, I too thought the same because I thought Shashi would need some time to manage himself. After all, the shock he faced was not a simple one. It was a lifetime shock for him but, to my surprise, he composed himself and took action, instead of sitting in grief.

"Arnav she escaped... she is a dangerous woman. I don't know what she is planning. She will do anything because she has money." Khushi said nervously

"Dad, block her account. Get the stay order in court that she has no rights in our properties" Akash said.

Without thinking of anything, Shashi took his phone and passed the order to his lawyer.

He disconnected the call and said,

"Our Lawyer will do that right away"

"I called the Assistant Commissioner and asked him to arrest her," Akash said.

"Uncle also called the commissioner and asked him to arrest Mithra," I said and Akash was stunned. He nodded his head coming to the composure.

Shashi sat on the couch all disappointed.

"I never knew she was a Venom-filled woman. I don't know how I trusted her blindly. I don't know why Garima didn't warn me about her. If she had done that I might have been cautious in her matter at least" Shashi said helplessly.

I didn't think he was wrong. Garima Aunty should have alerted him about Mithra when she doubted her. If she had done that Shashi uncle might have avoided minimum damages at least. Maybe, she would have felt insulted to have such a cruel sister. Or, maybe, she would not have definitely thought Mithra would go to that extent to kill her. Poor woman, she left her life in the process of saving her sister's respect. I supposed.