12 Wrong Lyrics?

Part 12 Wrong Lyrics?

I was like 'What the hell is this?' I could not believe the girl who showed herself rigid and talked majestically could be so childish and cinematic. I got to know Khushi could EVEN giggle. How sparkling she was when she laughed...! I forgot myself in her giggling sound.

While she was drenched in the rain, she splashed the water through her leg. The water hit my chest. That was when she saw me standing, drenched in rain, looking at her. Her facial expression changed. She became embarrassed as well as nervous. Because her childishness revealed in front of me that she had been covering up from me... might be, from the outer world. I was sure no one would know this side of hers... not even Akash. She stood, feeling awkward not looking at me.

Should say, she looked like a fresh rose with dew drops... all wet. How beautiful my WIFE was...! Of course, she was my wife. Didn't I make a vow to mend things between us? I smiled at her folding my hands. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes. My smile broadened, seeing her cute antic.

Khushi started heading to our room hurriedly. I followed her smilingly. When she came near our room, she slowly peeped down from the corridor. I too looked in that direction and found a girl raising her thumb towards Khushi cheerfully. The girl looked at me and widened her eyes in shock. She didn't expect me to follow Khushi. She left the place fast, gulping down. I didn't see what Khushi gestured to her but I could guess. She must be gestured to the girl to look at me.

Seeing their gesture, something clicked in his mind. I walked to the MAIN Board and checked. As I expected, the FUSE CARRIER of the main board had been pulled out a little. So, the power cut-off was caused by the girl only... on Khushi's order.

I saw the girl coming towards the main board, looking here and there cautiously. I hid behind the wall and watched her. She came to the main box and pushed the fuse carrier in. The power supply changed from the generator current again. She huffed in relief and left the place.

I stood there thinking deeply. It didn't seem a simple and childish thing to me. Drenching in the rain might be a simple thing but the heart that was holding such a desire could not be simple. Having a helping hand in between the Royal schedule followers was not a simple thing at first. Then, Khushi planned to cut the power supply and drenched in the rain. Didn't it seem serious?

I went to our room. Khushi was in her private room. She must be changing. I assumed and went to the washroom to change my wet clothes.

When I came out, Dolly was waiting at the doorstep.

"Khushiiii..." I called.

Khushi peeped from her room with a hair drier in her hand.

"Dolly is here..." I said.

"I'm here for you, sir," she said.

"For me?"

"Yes, your sisters are here to meet you," She said.

My sisters? I came out and looked down.

Anjali Di and Lavanya smiled at me from downstairs.

"Come on" I beckoned.

They came to our room.

"Why are you waiting there? You should have come to my room straight" I asked.

"She (Dolly) asked us to wait... Royal custom..." Di smiled.

"Ok, sit"

They took seats.

Khushi came out and smiled at them. Her hair was left open.

"By the way, what brought you here?" I asked.