16 Observation

Part 16 Observation

I was nervous... sacred... what not? My wife was roaming outside lying. I could not understand why she did that. This was why she showed herself comfortable with me to her servants. Where was she going? Why was she going? Did she go to meet anyone? Did she love someone? My head might blast it seemed. I thought something that I never wanted to be true.

Khushi was not at Mini Palace. She created a scene like she was dating me. I didn't know where was she. I had no idea where to search for her. At the same time, I didn't want anyone to suspect my wife until I got clear about it. So, grabbing my car key, I left the office. In case Payal told anyone about our date, it would lead Khushi into trouble. I didn't want her to get caught by anyone other than me.

I rode the car aimlessly. I felt like shouting. I could not stand the situation. I was sure Khushi was doing something wrong. If it was not wrong, why would she do it with the help of LIE? What if she loved someone? What if she went to meet him? The thought slayed me. I had a hope for our relationship. Though she didn't show interest in me she didn't disappoint me by ignoring me. So, I had a grip. But now, I felt like someone was squeezing my heart mercilessly. I didn't know what would I do if Khushi had an affair with someone. She was my wife. I wanted to mend things between us. It seemed I had no chance to do that now.

I was fed up. How long could I roam like this? I decided to go to RM. If Payal had said about our date, I would say I dropped Khushi home and came to meet Mom, Khushi was tired, so, I didn't bring her. After making myself ready, I drove the car towards RM. There was a lot running in my head. Was this why Khushi was forced to marry me? Was this why she always kept her distance from me? If she wanted someone then why the hell she married me? I was seething in rage.

Wait... what I was thinking right? I sensed I was wrong. Of course, she lied. It didn't mean I could imagine anything. I should not do that. Whatever it was, she was my wife. I should not conclude anything before knowing the CLEAR CUT truth. But, how could I know the truth? Should I ask her? Would she tell me? Won't she feel hurt as I caught her? Then what should I do? Should I stalk my wife? Didn't I have any other chance? No. I could not question her because she told me before our marriage that she was not interested in the marriage. I should have stopped the marriage right away but I didn't. Now, I had no choice but to stalk her.

I stopped the car at the side of the road. Taking my phone, I dialed Rohan, the detective. He was capable of penetrating anywhere where even air could not. He received my call.

"Hello"

"I'm Arnav Singh Raizada speaking"

"Tell me, sir"

"I want you to stalk my... wife," I said hesitatingly.

"No problem sir. I will do it" he said coolly which surprised me. It seemed he was handling such cases in day-to-day life casually.

"I want to know where is she going, who is she meeting. I want to know A to Z about her"

"OK, sir. Send me her details and her photograph"

I felt awkward to send my wife's photo to a stranger but I had no choice. I sent Khushi's photo, address, car number, and phone number.

I headed RM. When I entered RM premises, I saw Khushi's Mini Cooper there. My face literally lit up. Khushi was in RM. I cursed myself for suspecting her. She came to RM only. I unnecessarily doubt her it seems. I rushed in happily.

Khushi was in the living room with Diya and Jiya as usual. My mother and Di were also sitting there chitchatting. They saw me and smiled.

"Chotte, you are half an hour later than Khushi," My mom said draining my hope.