30 Another Plan

Part 30 Another Plan

We left the Palace. The first thing I did was switch ON my mobile and keep its screen visible to Akash. Turning behind, I looked at Khushi who was sitting behind Akash's seat. She smiled at me biting her lip. I knew this was why she was hiding from the rearview mirror of Akash's car. She looked extremely cheerful... totally opposite to Akash who was distressed. His face told me that. I sat straight. He looked at me and smiled and I knew it was a plastered one.

"I can't believe you guys don't know about the private room," I said.

Akash looked at me and then at the road.

"How I failed to guess it...? Payal would have told me if something was there like a private room" I said and looked at Khushi.

"But, you know about it right? You would not have seen it in your palace... I mean, you knew your father and mother had the private room or not... yet, you were silent..."

Khushi raised her brows as she didn't know what to say... she didn't know what I expected her to say.

"If you don't like to be with me, you can say that straight, Khushi. I think this is why your mother wanted us to be separated. She knew you don't like this marriage, right? To support you only she should have kept us separately"

Now, Khushi understood what I wanted her to say.

"If she wanted to support me, why would she force me into this marriage?"

I pretended like, getting stuck.

"What do you mean?"

"You won't understand," Khushi said rigidly.

"Why won't I understand if you tell me? Don't I have the right to know what's there in your life? Or, do you want me to stay away from you?"

"No one has ever understood me so far. People think I intentionally conflict with Mrs. Gupta just because I don't like her"

"Don't you like her?"

"How would I like her if she always corners me in every simple thing? She forced me for this marriage... after the marriage, she keeps me away from my husband through the servant crew...and tracks me through them... she tracks not only your car but also mine"

I looked at Akash who gulped down hard.

"My car also has GPRS... but I didn't know she would do the same to you too"

"But why?"

"I said you won't understand"

"Then, you too should give your car back," I said.

"My car is now, in the Hotel Taj. I left it there as you called me urgently"

"No problem, I will send someone to do it"

Akash was silent. He didn't say anything regarding it.

That was when I got my father's call, as I expected. Without showing joy, I rolled my eyes groaning. Akash looked at my phone screen and then at me because it flashed *DAD*. I disconnected the call and Akash looked at me perplexed. He might have though I didn't want to attend the call as I was discussing something with Khushi. The next second, my father called me again and I again cut the call with the same annoyance. I put my mobile on silent mode. Akash saw him calling me again and again.

"I think your father wants to talk to you about something important," Akash said.

"He is irritating me a lot these days," I said irritatingly.