Chapter 5: The Explanations And The Apology.

A few minutes passed since Elara and Alex last spoke. But, finally, Elara decided to stop the silence and transported Alex's consciousness into the green void and gave him his teenager body from his past life again. And, just like a few minutes ago, Elara appeared before Alex again.

"First of all, apologize for what I've seen. Second of all, I can explain some things if you want." Elara said before snapping her fingers which caused a room to appear. Alex looked around and realized that it was his room. His messy bed with clothes on it, his desk with notebooks and pens scattered around, his carpet, everything down to the smallest detail was there in the exact same places as he remembered.

"Recreated from my memory?" Alex asked as he sat down on a chair. Elara nodded and sat down on the bed opposite of the desk.

"Exactly, now, ask whatever question you want explained." Elara replied. Alex thought for a second before asking,

"So, what exactly are you?" Elara sighed at the question. She already explained it, how did he not understand her the first time?

"As I said, I don't know. I just appeared in your head one moment and now I'm here." Elara responded, paraphrasing herself from minutes prior. Alex leaned back in his chair and thought for a moment.

"Then, you said something about 'Incomplete Complex... Dimension'? What's that about?" Alex asked as he looked out the window, seeing only a green void.

"It's 'Incomplete Complex World' first of all. And I gave it this name because of the nature of this place." Elara answered, thinking how stupid Alex is, forgetting such an easy to remember name of this void.

"Ah, yeah, 'Incomplete Complex World', that's it. But, what do you mean by 'nature of this place'?" Alex asked, wondering why this name specifically.

"Let me explain." Elara said and suddenly the room disappeared. Strangely, Alex stayed still and didn't fall like he expected. He looked down and realized that he was levitating, so he straightened out his legs and didn't feel any ground beneath himself. He looked up at Elara who flew up to him, grabbed him by his collar and pulled him upwards.

"Stop being stupid, gravity doesn't exist here so you can just fly." Elara said, as if stating the obvious.

"Eh? Then why did I fall last time?" Alex asked as he moved himself in a circle with only his mind.

"Oh, that. Sorry, I just used the nature of this place to mess with you." Elara replied and then grabbed Alex by his arm to stop him from moving around.

"Alright, alright, can you explain the nature of this place already?" Alex asked, feeling impatient. Elara shook her head.

"This is basically an infinitely-sized dimension governed by both real as well as imaginary numbers. In here, the owner of this dimension, that is, you and by extension me, can manipulate numbers. You can for example make '1000=3' be true, or manipulate vectors, which is how I made you fall earlier, or much more. As long as you believe that something has a number attached to it, you can manipulate it." Elara explained and Alex listened intently. To think such a dimension existed, who knew?

"Right... so, for example, if I wanted to create something in here, like a planet or even a universe, could I?" Alex asked, curious as to where the 'anything' had a limit.

"Yeah, you would have to manipulate this place to create space and time first, then you would need to manipulate the number of atoms and lastly their arrangement. Oh, and also create the laws of physics and so on so everything could actually work. And the vectors too, so everything would move." Elara replied, suspecting what Alex's next question would be.