Chapter 2: The Nigh-Omnipotent Being's Restart And Nivia's Plan.

20000 years later, in a universe far away from his friends Avalog was reborn. A simple hospital on the outskirts of a city in a modern country introduced this once-godlike now human being into the world. A normal human woman gave birth to a baby. What nobody realized was that this baby was the previously nigh-omnipotent Avalog, now named Alexander, or Alex for short, by his parents. Avalog is completely unaware of what is happening. While his Soul was present in this human body his conscious mind was not, just like an infant human's.

Alex's cries filled the room the moment he entered the outside world but he calmed down the moment he saw his new mother. A woman named Elisa Donovan held Alex in her arms, looking down at him. She had black, curly, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes full of love and kindness. A man named Maximilian Donovan, Elisa's husband of 5 years, was standing next to the hospital bed, looking at his newborn son. He had dark brown hair reaching down to just below his shoulder blades, brown eyes that were full of happiness, and he was 1.89 meters tall.

The hospital staff checked both Alex and Elisa for any complications or other problems, and after finding none they discharged the family home after about 30 hours.

When Elisa, Maximilian, Max for short, and their son Alex arrived to their countryside home the couple showed Alex around the house as if he understood a single thing they were saying.

"And here is your room! Do you like it?" Elisa asked while looking at Alex in her arms. Max stood right next to his wife. Alex, obviously, didn't react and just stared at his mother with a grin on his adorable face.

"Well, I think that you're more excited than him about the room." Said Max with a chuckle at the end, seeing Alex not react at all to Elisa's question. Elisa looked at Max with what was supposed to be an angry expression but instead it made her look even cuter than she normally was and said,

"I'm not! It's just that... I mean... Alright! I am a little bit excited, is that a bad thing?" Max simply smiled warmly and hugged Elisa tightly, making sure to include Alex in their hug.

"Never said it was a bad thing. And just so you know, you don't look angry or scary, you look really cute actually." Replied Max, his breath tickling Elisa's ear as he informed her about her expression. Elisa blushed a little and looked away from Max's gaze, a small pout on her face.

"You're so unfair because every time I tease you you would flip it around and tease me instead!" Elisa replied but didn't move away at all, instead she leaned her head more into Max's chest while still holding Alex in her arms. Max kissed his wife's forehead and looked down at her, looking right into her eyes, his hands holding her by her waist.

"So? That just means that I'm better at teasing than you, don't you think? And it's not like you want me to stop either, so what's the issue?" Max teased Elisa further, knowing that he's right. Elisa smiled and closed her eyes, still in Max's embrace. Alex, oblivious to what was happening, was simply looking between his parents with a smile on his face, and a bit of drool dripping down his chin and onto Elisa's chest and the floor below.

"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right." Said Elisa and opened her eyes after a moment and she saw was the drooling Alex in her arms. She pulled away from the hug and walked over to a shelf in their living room, picked up a tissue, wiped Alex's chin and threw the tissue away. The couple then sat down on the couch in their living room. There was a single couch in the room along with two armchairs that faced the coffee table in the middle of the room. Under the wall-mounted TV there was a shelf with various things, the tissue box, small figurines and more. On the right side of the wall there were multiple photos of Max and Elisa when they were kids, showing them playing around or hugging one another. One of the photos was taken on the last day of 5th grade, Max and Elisa standing side by side in front of a middle school just after Elisa kissed Max on his lips in front of his friends, Elisa with a grin on her face and Max's face turned red, the friends in the background of the photo cheering as back then Elisa and Max were best friends and weren't dating. A photo of Max's and Elisa's wedding hanged on the wall along many others. The walls of the room were beige in color and there was a dark grey carpet beneath the coffee table on the wooden floor.