Chapter 4: Alex's Perspective Of His Death And The Non-serious Serious Moment.

Let's look at the recent events from Alex's perspective. He was carelessly driving on his bike and crashed. The moment he lost consciousness he was transported to a world of darkness, his Soul was still within his body but was experiencing a world of darkness.

"Where... where am I?" He asked nobody in particular. He was confused so he tried to remember how he got there. The last thing in his memory was crashing into a tree and trying to cling onto consciousness but failing and waking up here. What surprised him the most was how calm he was.

He felt as if he was floating yet staying still. He 'walked' towards a blinding light and the closer he got the brighter the light got. He moved towards it until he was there and as he touched the orb the world around him changed to pure white.

As he looked around a strange being appeared in front of him. It was a woman with golden hair down to her hips, eyes a deep violet, a loose white dress on her body with a black corset on top. Obviously, it was Nivia, she arrived to mess with Avalog's plan. With a smirk she whispered to Alex,

"Don't be afraid, I came to... help and guide you." Alex was terrified before suddenly the woman placed her hand on top of his head and his world changed to darkness again. Simultaneously, Alex's Soul left his physical body, which signaled his death in that world.

——————————————————

Light shone through the windows, birds sang their morning choir and wind gently blew past, throwing the orange and yellow leaves around.

There, in the royal family's castle, a baby's cries could be heard coming from one of the rooms. Maids congratulating the woman who just gave birth and wrapping the newborn in a blanket. It was Alex, he had all of his previous memories and was reincarnated after the crash.

"Huh? Where the hell am I? Why are there maids? Why can't I move?" All these questions were going through Alex's mind.

"Calm down, I'll explain what's happening if you calm down." A sudden female voice within Alex's head said. Alex tried his best moving his tiny newborn head, only managing to make sharp turns. Nobody in the whole room looked like they were waiting for Alex to quiet down, only smiles. Then, Alex tried to focus, suddenly his surrounding changed to a pure dark green color and his body turned to his teenager body.

"So... how is this suppose to explain anything? And who are you?" Alex asked into the green void.

"You're so impatient."  The voice said as a light damn near blinded him. Then, a woman of pure silver shoulder-length hair and red eyes, clad in a plain white T-shirt and black pants appeared. She teleported next to him and sat down on a bed that appeared out of nowhere.

"First of all, name's Elara, and you died." Said the woman, now Elara, calmly as if it was natural to inform someone of their death.

"Ah yes, of course, how could I have not came to this logical conclusion?" Alex asked sarcastically after a moment and sat down on the bed next to Elara.

"Sarcastic much? Regardless, I'm just informing you. And before you ask, I looked through your memories, that's why I look like that." Elara said casually as if she didn't just admit to Alex that she invaded his privacy.

"Woah, woah, woah, what did you say? You looked through WHAT exactly? Why?" Alex said, baffled at this woman's audacity. Who does she think she is? Why did she look through his memories in the first place?

"Calm down, I just wanted to get to know you better. Besides, you don't object to me looking like that, right? I mean, I'm just your type, no?" Elara teased as she leaned in close to Alex and looking deep into his eyes. She was right about her appearance being Alex's type, so much so that she was basically Alex's dream girl.

"Too bad you won't see it too often." She added quickly as she moved away from Alex's face. Alex, already slightly annoyed by Elara looking through his memories, clicked his tongue.

"Let's get back to the main issue. Basically, I died and this is... the afterlife? And you're a goddess or something?" Alex asked and looked at Elara's amused face.

"Hahaha!" Elara laughed at his questions after a moment and shook her head before going completely serious and adding, "No, I'm not a goddess. I'm not entirely sure what I am but I know for certain that this is not the afterlife." She then smirked, leaned in close to Alex's face again, looked into his eyes and grabbed him by his chin before saying,

"But I can be your goddess..." Alex blushed and pushed her away at which Elara just chuckled.

"Stop getting so close! Seriously, don't derail the conversation! Now, how do you not know what you are? You brought me here and you don't know who you are? Also, if this is not the afterlife then what is it?" Alex asked, getting more and more annoyed at Elara's teasing and non-seriousness at this very clearly serious moment. Elara rolled her eyes.

"You're such a bore, but alright. This here is a dimension outside of reality unreachable by anyone except you and I. It doesn't have a name but I decided to name it 'Incomplete Complex World', pretty nice, isn't it? As for how I don't know who I am, I'm serious. One moment I just appeared in your head and now here we are. And the worst part is that I can't leave." Elara answered Alex's questions, still being held away by Alex.

"'Incomplete Complex World'? Outside of reality? And why is the worst part not being able to leave me?" Alex asked, more confused than before.

"Well, what do you not understand? This dimension is outside of reality and I just gave it this name because of its nature." Elara replied calmly. Alex wanted to question her on why she didn't answer his last question but decided not to push it.

"What do I not understand? Well, almost everything actually. But let's not argue. So, what now? I don't know what to do and you don't know who you are. That's not good." Alex said, stating the obvious. One doesn't know who they are and the other doesn't know what to do, obviously it's very not good. Elara just shrugged her shoulders and appeared to think for a moment before responding,

"Well, how about you go back to that royal family you've just been born into and try to blend in?" Alex got confused at Elara's mention of a royal family but then remembered where he initially woke up.

"So that was a royal family? So I'm a prince or something?" Alex asked to confirm what Elara said, and Elara nodded.

"Yes, you're a prince now, good luck. Also, there's magic here." Elara replied and stood up from the bed, causing it disappear and the confused Alex to fall to the ground. She then placed her hand on Alex's head and both of them disappeared out of the green void.

Alex appeared back in the room with maids wrapping his baby body in cloths. He looked around and saw several people running in and out of the room.

"So... this is how the royal family lives in this world."  Alex thought to himself and Elara's voice responded,

"That's right, that includes you now."  Alex got startled a little but then saw the maid holding him transfer him to his mother's arms.

"Hey, Elara, could you not read my mind? Sometimes I just want to be by myself."  Alex thought in his mind, now aware that Elara could hear his thoughts.

"Trust me, after I read your memory I really want to erase it from my own and limit what I can hear. Believe me, if I could I would do it in a heartbeat, but I can't unfortunately."  Elara responded and Alex could feel in her voice that she knew things that Alex wanted nobody to know.

"By that reaction I feel as if you read every memory?"  Alex replied weakly, feeling embarrassed. If Elara responded positively then it was his end. How could he talk normally with a person who saw things nobody should? If she responded negatively then Alex was saved, he would feel the biggest relief he ever could.

"Yes. Every."  Elara said in a monotone tone. Despite Elara not having a physical body and only living as a voice in his head, Alex could see her cold face.