Chapter 13: Mommies Dearest

Andrew and his friends stood inside the Beverly Hills Mall, looking for the girls. "Well, we're here, but where are they?" he asked.

"I don't see them anywhere," said Richard. "I probably should've asked Alex where exactly we were supposed to meet them."

"I suppose that would've been helpful," said Benjamin. "But what I wanna know is why exactly they called us here."

"I'm not sure, Benjamin," said Andrew. "But hopefully it's for a gooooood... Um, dudes?"

"Whaaaaaa...." Richard began only to look in Andrew's direction and blush. "Whoa!"

"What?" Benjamin asked before looking. His face lit up with bright red blush.

They found the girls all right. But they were now blushing and in awe at how stunning their friends looked. Sam wore a purple crop top with a green open jacket over it, a pair of dark green pants that went past her knees just a little bit, and a pair of purple and green shoes. Alex's outfit consisted of a purple dress, a light purple over jacket, and purple shoes. Finally, Clover was in a pink dress with a light pink shirt underneath, and a pair of pink high heels.

 Finally, Clover was in a pink dress with a light pink shirt underneath, and a pair of pink high heels

Clover noticed Benjamin's jaw-dropped expression and giggled. "Oh, my," she said as she approached him. "Looks like you dropped something, Benjie! Here, let me get that for you." With that, she placed the tip of her finger under his chin and gently pushed up, closing his mouth. "There we go. That's better."

Benjamin blushed deeply and shook his head. "S-sorry," he said. "I was just... um..."

"W-well, y-you three l-look nice," said Andrew. He couldn't take his eyes off of Sam as he then spoke without thinking. "You look so beautiful, Sammy."

His eyes went wide and he blushed heavily as soon as he realized what he said. He started stuttering nervously before Sam approached him with a smile and patted his head. Just like that, he slowly calmed down. He felt his heart melt at the sight of Sam's radiant smile.

"Thanks for the compliment," Sam said sweetly. "You look good yourself. Though, I think a new style could work for you."

Andrew couldn't help but smile back. "Thanks, Sam," he said. "So, what's up?"

"Well, Mother's Day is coming up," said Alex before she blushed a little. "And... well... our moms have been wanting to meet you guys."

"Wait, your moms?" Richard asked. "Why would they want to meet...?" A look of realization filled his face before he narrowed his eyes at the girls. "You told them about us, didn't you?"

"Um... we may have given just a little bit of info about you?" Clover said nervously. She got even more nervous when Benjamin narrowed his eyes on her. "Okay, we told them a lot about you guys. But don't worry, we didn't reveal your identities as members of the Robo Squad. They just figured out that we've been hanging out with some boys and... they ended up squeezing some info about you guys from us."