Opening

(Play the music in the video above to understand the inspiration for this opening)

As the music starts, Cyber Lord is slowly approaching his throne while the other Cyber Masters are standing by. He sits down on his throne as the title appears. As the title vanishes, he gives off an evil smile.

"Cyborgs and Spies"

As the singing starts, Beverly Hills is seen. Three figures look down on it. It's revealed to be Andrew, Richard, and Benjamin. While Richard is grinning and Benjamin is smiling widely, Andrew looks a little sad.

Android is seen on the ground, beaten quite badly. A figure lands and approaches him. The figure lifts him on her shoulder and is revealed to be Sam in her catsuit. She stares at Android with a worried look.

The RoboSquad is face to face with a landing helicopter. They're ready to fight only to relax as they see Sam, Alex, and Clover smiling at them. Jerry pops out and gives them a kind wave.

Cyber Scythe is seen, standing at attention as Cyber Lord paces in front of him. The camera slowly zooms in on his helmet, revealing an angry look on his face as he recalls his defeat from Android.

Cyber Mind is seen next, working on a weapon in hopes of destroying Turbo Tech. He holds it up while grinning evilly.

Cyber Heart is seen punching a steel pole with Stronghold's face on it. He's grinning maliciously as he does so, eager to break Stronghold.

The RoboSquad are seen fighting a variety of Cyber Machines. Android slices some of them. Stronghold rips apart some of them with his own fists! Turbo uses a missile rack to destroy a lot of them. It cuts to Alex, Sam, and Clover fighting by their sides. The girls use their gadgets to take out some of the machines and give the RoboSquad a boost in battle.

Android swings his sword a few times before cutting to him clashing blades with Cyber Lord. Android glares at his opponent while Cyber Lord merely smirks. Flashes of their fight is seen before it cuts to Sam smiling gently at a beaten Android.

Sam takes off Android's helmet to reveal Andrew. She then proceeds to kiss him, making him surprised before he closes his eyes.

The RoboSquad is seen standing before Jerry at WOOHP headquarters. The spies smile at them while the RoboSquad poses heroically. A few pieces of the RoboSquad's battles with the Cyber Masters is shown before it ends with Android raising his sword up and his friends smiling behind him.