Chapter 4: Welcome to WOOHP

The Robo Squad found themselves standing in front of a large desk within a metallic room. Behind the desk was Jerry, who was staring at the three heroes with a neutral gaze. Android found himself feeling a bit uncomfortable with Jerry's stare.

"How long has this dude been staring at us?" He whispered to Turbo Tech.

Turbo took a peek at his watch. "About three minutes," he whispered in response.

Jerry pulled up a clipboard and read from it for a bit. "Hmm," he said thoughtfully before glancing back at the Robo Squad. From the side, the girls could tell how uneasy their friends were feeling.

But then, Jerry gave the boys a small smile. "Well, Robo Squad," he said. "After reading about your heroic deeds, I can proudly say that you three are good in my book!" He stood and chuckled as he saw the three heroes let out a sigh of relief. "Now that we got that out of the way, there are a few things I'd like to talk to you boys about."

"Like what exactly?" Asked Stronghold as he tilted his head a little.

"Well, first of all, I'd like to know your real names," Jerry answered. He smiled reassuringly at them when they looked skeptical. "What's said in this room, stays in this room."

Android saw nothing but honesty in Jerry's eyes. So he glanced at his teammates and nodded. Within seconds, their armor was gone. Andrew, Richard, and Benjamin were now revealed.

"My real name is Andrew Wilson," said Andrew. "The one on my right is Richard Strong. The one on my left is Benjamin Sharp."

Richard smiled and nodded while Benjamin gave Jerry a cheerful wave. Jerry approached Andrew's face with an observant stare. "You remind me of someone," he said.

"Um..." Andrew said. "I have no idea what to say to that!"

Jerry pulled back and shrugged before walking to his desk once again. "You boys were very helpful to my top three spies," he said as he gestured to the girls.

Benjamin glanced at the girls with stars in his eyes. "Spies?!" He exclaimed excitedly. "You girls are spies?! Awesome!!! What gadgets do you use? How many bad guys have you beaten? How many times have you saved the world? What's it like to-?"

Richard placed a hand over Benjamin's mouth with narrowed eyes. "Dude, I know you're excited, but please chill," he said.

Andrew rolled his eyes with a grin. "Sorry about Benjamin," he said to the girls. "He's very curious about a lot of things."

"Oh, it's okay," said Clover as she walked over to him and patted him on the head. "I think it's adorable."

Benjamin blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, at least you think so," he said quietly. "Others think that I'm annoying with my curiosity as well as weird since I do research and make gadgets."

"You make your own gadgets?" Jerry asked with curiosity.

Richard wrapped an arm around Benjamin with a grin. "You bet he does," he said before turning to his friend. "Go ahead and show him a few of those gadgets you made!"

Benjamin looked unsure until he saw Clover's face in front of him. "Come on," said Clover. "Pretty please?" She batted her eyes at him while pouting.

Benjamin suddenly blushed heavily. Holy crap, he thought. She's so cute!!!

He gulped a little and nodded. "O-okay," he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a yo-yo. "This is no ordinary yo-yo. It's actually meant to help with climbing! This string that I made is strong enough to support up to 200 pounds."