Chapter 6: The Evil Hair Salon (My Version)

"Okay, so we all agree that buying a house is gonna be impossible for a while," said Andrew. "Any ideas?"

"Actually, I think we may need to ask the girls for help," said Richard. "This whole shack thing isn't working out very well. Plus, they did say that we can ask for their help if we need any."

"Yeah, but what about Jerry?" Asked Benjamin. "Couldn't we ask him for a little help?"

"Hmm," said Andrew. "Let's ask the girls first. Then we'll see how things turn out from there."

Richard and Benjamin both nodded in agreement. Andrew smiled and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed Sam's number and waited.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sam! This is Andrew."

"Oh, hi Andrew. What's up?"

"Well, my friends and I need some help."

"Oh? With what exactly?"

"Well, our shack hasn't been doing so well. And we don't have enough money to buy a house."

"Oh! I see!"

"Yeah. Do you think you and the girls can help us?"

"At the moment, we're kinda stuck on a problem here."

"Oh. Well, how about this: If we help you with your problem, can you help us with ours?"

"Okay! Deal!"

"Great! Where are you?"

"We're at the mall."

"Beverly Hills Mall! Got it! See you soon!"

"See ya!"

Andrew smiled as he hung up and glanced at his two friends. His smile vanished and was replaced with confusion as he saw them smirking and snickering.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing," said Richard.

"Yeah, just wondering how it felt to talk to your girlfriend on the phone," Benjamin added with a smirk.

Andrew's face turned bright red. "Sh-shut up," he said. "Sam's not my girlfriend! She's a girl who is a friend!"

"Sure," said Richard with a smirk. "Doesn't stop you from blushing around her so often."

"Y-yeah?" Andrew asked. "Well, how about the fact that you guys blush around Alex and Clover?!"

The two boys stopped smirking as they began to blush. Now it was Andrew's turn to smirk.

"Gotcha there, didn't I?" He asked. He ruffled their heads and smiled. "Hey, if you guys have a crush on Alex and Clover, I won't judge you. Let's just head to the mall and help the girls with whatever problem they have."

Richard and Benjamin shook away their blushes and nodded. With that, they got up and left their shack.

*****

"Good grief," said Richard. "I heard that a mall is big, but I never thought it'd be THIS big!"

"I'm guessing you've never been to a mall before, right?" Andrew asked.

The three boys found themselves in the middle of the Beverly Hills Mall. They were quite impressed by how big it was along with the departments that it had.