Chapter 11: Green with NV

Andrew stood in front of the shack, practicing his sword skills. Rather than use his usual beam sword, he settled for using a wooden practice sword that he used when he first became Android. In his other hand was a sturdy wooden shield.

He narrowed his eyes at a dummy that Benjamin had set up and took a deep breath. With that, he charged at it! He slammed his shield hard into its face before leaping over it! Landing behind it, he whirled around and slammed his sword into the side of the head!

He relaxed and took a few steps back before smiling and nodding at the result. "Helm splitter... check," he said before pulling out a piece of paper and checking off the move he just did. "Four down, three to go!"

Suddenly, he heard clapping! He turned his head towards the sound and saw Alex, Sam, and Clover clapping with smiles.

Clover wore a light purple sleeveless shirt with an orange flower in the middle, a pair of dark purple pants, and a pair of light purple zip-up heels.

Alex wore a pinkish shirt that showed off her midriff, orange pants with pink patches, and a pair of red-violet shoes.

Sam's outfit consisted of a blue sundress, a light blue over jacket, pale blue leggings, and a pair of dark blue heels.

"Bravo, Andy," said Clover.

"Encore, encore," said Alex cheerfully!

"That was pretty cool," said Sam with a sweet smile.

Andrew blushed and sheathed his practice weapons. "Thanks, girls," he said. "I hope I didn't damage the dummy too badly." He suddenly cringed as the dummy suddenly split in half! "Oh, geez. Benjamin is gonna kill me."

"Ah, that'll buff right out," said Alex dismissively. Andrew just glanced at her with a look that said, Really?

Sam approached the sword-wielding cyborg and patted his shoulder with a sweet smile. "Nevermind the dummy," she said. "How are you and the others doing?"

Andrew looked up at his crush with a small smile. "We're doing better," he said. "Ever since we told you three about our fights with the Cyber Masters, it feels like a weight was lifted off of our shoulders."

"Well, that's good to hear," said Alex. "So, where is Richard, anyway?"

"Oh, he went to the gym to workout," said Andrew. "And by that, I mean punch the living daylights out of the first punching bag he comes across. Until it bursts!"

"You mean that figuratively, right?" Alex asked. Andrew just sweat-dropped. "You mean that figuratively, right?"

"I'm pretty sure he means it quite literally," said Clover. "Considering that Richard is pretty... buff, it wouldn't surprise me if he went all-out on a punching bag." She glanced at Andrew. "And what about Benjy?"