《𝟙𝟝: 𝕀-𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕: 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖》

Flying in an airplane for the first time is such a strange experience

Flying in an airplane for the first time is such a strange experience. Susumu first assumed he would despise every moment overboard, however to his surprise, he found his flight very relaxing. Albeit, he was in first class on an aircraft that had little to no turbulence. The attendants ensured he and Shouto were comfortable, Susumu had his headphones, and he was given the window seat. Eating delicious snacks and listening to his favorite music while looking at the view down below. So yes, he did have an enjoyable time overboard.

Unfortunately, that relaxing atmosphere immediately left as soon as they left the aircraft. When they entered the airport, they were greeted by the sight of hundreds of people entering I-Island at the same time. There were noises and people everywhere, not even his headphones could help muffle out all the noise. Luckily, they were given VIP treatment and were allowed to skip many lines. While they were on a moving walkway, a blue light briefly scanned them and then accurately identified the two brothers.

It's extremely obvious how advanced I-Island is just looking at its airport. There is high-advance technology everywhere, even in areas where it doesn't seem like it's needed. There are barely any human workers, instead, they're all replaced with machines. Security, janitors, and reception are all robots. The airport back in Japan doesn't come close to matching I-Island's advancements.

Shouto walked ahead of him, pulling his suitcase to his side while guiding the young boy where to go. Susumu was pushing his suitcase in front of him while playing with the handle. Eventually, they made it to the robot reception who informed them to leave their belongings with them so they could deliver them to their rooms while the brothers explored. After the robot had taken their suitcases, it then instructed them to wait for a guide outside the airport. Shouto still held onto the suitcase which contained his hero outfit.

Susumu desperately wanted to go to their hotel room and stay there for the rest of the expo, unfortunately, the robot explained their hotel room wouldn't be ready until the end of the day. With dread building with each step, Susumu continues to follow behind Shouto.

Right outside the airport is the full view of I-Island, Susumu already had a brief glimpse from above but now he has a closer look. As far as your eyes can see are the expo's exhibits, machinery, demonstrations, events, and much more. Everything is so colorful and bright, this island is partially like an amusement park. It makes Susumu sick.

And what makes Susumu's mood much worse is the people. There are already a lot of people here despite currently being the preview. Here on I-Island, anyone is allowed to use their quirk, that isn't what is upset about. It's the heroes. They're literally littered everywhere. From what Susumu understands, many companies sponsor heroes to attend the event. Heroes are prancing around as if they're big-time celebrities, greeting fans and signing autographs. Susumu is revolted at the sight.

Is that, Godzillo? How is he allowed to be here? Don't get him wrong, Susumu thinks Godzillo is super cool, but isn't his presence a hazard?

"Hello, you two must be Endeavor's sons." A woman approached them with a bright smile on her face, she was wearing the typical uniform for tour guides. Oddly enough, all the tour guides happen to be women and the uniforms are dresses. "Welcome to I-Island, we thank you for attending I-Expo. We have an array of different activities for you both to enjoy!"