《𝟘𝟙: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕊𝕦𝕜𝕚》

Aizawa Shota sighed for the thousandth time that day. He wanted so badly to go home and relax, possibly get that sleep he desperately needed. He became extremely exhausted from the media stunt earlier that day, it took forever for him and Present Mic to convince everyone to leave the school grounds. After the whole ordeal, he wanted nothing more than to sleep in the comforts of his bed. Unfortunately for him, the principal called him and asked him to attend an important meeting with him and no amount of convincing or begging would change his mind. 

He claims this meeting is extremely important and it concerns the safety of his students. Of course, he attended with no complaints after hearing that, the school year barely started and there was already a chance his students were in danger. Something he desperately wishes to avoid as a teacher.

"So who exactly are we meeting?" Aizawa asked the principal. They were about to reach this meeting and this entire time the principal said nothing, he gave no information about the meeting's location nor who will attend. He just urgently shoves Aizawa into the car and told him he ends to attend this important meeting with him, the entire car ride the principal has been uncharacteristically quiet.

"Well, technically, that information is supposed to be classified. However, I suppose it won't matter since we're about to meet them in person. We're about to meet Japan's most brilliant detective, he solved several investigations all by himself and even solved Japan's greatest mysteries. For privacy reasons, very few know about him; his name, face, and origins will remain a secret to the public. But he's the police final trump card." Nezu explained. "He will talk to us about our media situation earlier today."

"So why would we need a big shot detective for that?"

"Actually, he contacted me. He told me he was going to conduct a private investigation on our school and instructed me to send a large number of files. When I asked him for further details he just told me there's a possibility the students are going to be in danger."

Aizawa raises a brow at his explanation, "and we're going to trust him? That easily?"

"Of course!" He chirps. "I've actually received the chance to meet him in person before. And I must say, he certainly exceeds my expectations! As you may already know, my quirk allows me to have the intelligence that exceeds humans, however, I found myself lacking compare to him."

Now that certainly is a surprise to Aizawa. He knew the principle for years and has come to learn to trust his every decision knowing there's a good reason. The fact Nezu complimented this detective for his intelligence means he's no joke.

It took another few minutes before they finally arrived. They stopped from what Aizawa noticed, which is one of HSPC's buildings. Of course, the building itself is large and impressive, something that's suited for this supposedly amazing detective to work in. Once inside there's already someone waiting for them, they wasted no time leading them to their destination. It was on the top floor, in the furthest from the elevator.