《𝟘𝟘: 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕊𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕦》

┌──────══──────┐

┌──────══──────┐

"𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖,

𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖,

𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣."

└──────══──────┘

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 :

Name: Susumu (sue-sue-moo)

Surname: Todoroki

Age: 11 (when the main series start)

Gender: Male ♂

Birthday: January 30th

Blood type: AB

Quirk: N/A (quirkless)

Appearance: Susumu inherited his mother's dark gray eyes and white hair. Most of the time, his hair is unkempt and messy. He's 4'7 ft  (149 cm). He often wears larger/baggy clothing and doesn't care much for appearances.

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲:

》Enji Todoroki - Father

》Rei Todoroki - Mother

》Touya Todoroki - Eldest brother

》Fuyumi Todoroki - Older sister

》Natsuo Todorki - Older brother

》Shouto Todoroki - Older brother

════════════════

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:

Susumu was born shortly after his older brother, Shouto, received his quirk; so he wasn't around for the main family drama. His mother was sent to the hospital when he was one; thus has been absent for the majority of his life and his father rarely sees him, the caretaker and his older sister were responsible for raising him.

After Susumu turned five, the doctors confirmed he is quirkless. Ever since then his father completely ignored his existence, ashamed that his youngest son lacks a quirk. His older siblings spent less time with him due to becoming increasingly busy and his classmates ignores him, further isolating him. It was during this time he found his love for solving puzzles.

His brilliant intelligence continues to went unnoticed for the next few years until he aided the police with a cold case that the brightest detectives had difficulty on. Word spread, and eventually , the HSPC caught wind. They offered Susumu a chance to continue solving crimes and build his reputation as a detective, to which he gladly accepted.