《𝟙𝟜: 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕠》

Ever since the sports festival, Shouto for some unexplainable reason started to recall his early childhood memories vividly. It was as if his vision was cleared for the first time ever. He spent a lot of his free time reminiscing, specifically, the memories he has of Susumu. There weren't many memories he had of his younger brother, but he remembered those memories vividly.

He just turned four and only recently gained his quirk, thus his father immediately started his training. Every day was nonstop grueling training with very few breaks in between. No crying nor begging would convince Endeavor to be more lenient on the young child.

However, there was a sudden pause in his training. As it turns out, his mother is about to give birth to his newest sibling. Endeavor allowed Shouto to join his siblings on their visit to the hospital.

Shouto sat next to his older siblings in the waiting room, listening to their conversation.

"It's going to be a girl!" Fuyumi huffed.

"No way! It's a boy!" Natsuo challenges her.

"Isn't four kids enough already?" Touya grumbles.

Natsuo smiles cheekily as he leans closer to him, "awww, don't be like that! We'll have someone new to play with!"

Touya pushes him away, "babies can't play, idiot!"

The two playfully argue with each other, Shouto's mind drifting away as he watches his small legs kick back and forth.

"Are you excited?"

"Huh?" Shouto looks at his sister who's expecting an answer. "What did you say?"

"I asked if you are excited. You're not going to be the youngest anymore."

Shouto shrugs, "uhm... I dunno."

"Well, I am excited to welcome our new brother to our family," Natsuo interjected.

Fuyumi gasped, "I think you mean our new sister!"

Natsuo sticks his tongue out before running off, and Fuyumi chases after him. Shouto watches with a smile and giggles when Natsuo trips over.

"How is it?" Shouto turns to look at his older brother Touya, he wasn't looking at Shouto, instead focused at his hands. "I'm talking about the training."

"Oh..." Shouto looks away nervously, "It's uh... hard. I don't like it."

Touya doesn't say anything.

A few minutes pass before their caretaker (whose name he cannot remember) enters the waiting room informing the children they're allowed to see their mother and the newborn. They all enter the room one by one, once Shouto enters he sees his mother sitting down with a baby in her arms. Everyone crowded around her, she then introduced to their new baby brother, Susumu.