《𝟘𝟡: 𝔸 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖》

Nana Shimura, the seventh user of One for All, and the former mentor of All Might before her untimely demise. She is described to be a beautiful woman with a kind heart who possesses a strong sense of justice and the charisma of a hero.

Out of all of the previous One for All users, Nana Shimura has the most information. Presumably, it's because All Might knew his mentor better than the previous users. Yet, the way All Might wrote about her made Susumu believe he admires and respects her greatly, it sounds like he misses her greatly.

It took All Might a week for him to fully compile all the information Susumu asked for in one document, it's over forty pages full of information. It surprises Susumu how well-comprehensive the document is. All Might also include dates, police files, articles, and any other relevant information. It even has a table of contents.

Susumu doesn't doubt All Might withhold certain information; but, as for now, he's content with everything he's been sent. When the time comes, he'll pry out all of All Might's deepest secrets.

Unfortunately, all of the information is irrelevant to his current investigation. No matter how deeply he analyzes, it won't help him find and capture the mastermind. But that doesn't mean this is all useless; who knows, maybe something here could help Susumu later in the investigation.

The document contains the past One for All users and small details of their lives with the expectation of Shimura Nana she has over five pages of info which contains all of her achievements.

Although Susumu wonders why there isn't any information about Shimura's past. Perhaps All Might doesn't want Susumu to know her private life? Or maybe he doesn't know about his own master's origins. Either way, Susumu is interested in what type of life Shimura has.

The document also contains All for One's background and how he became one of the most dangerous villains in history. All Might describe him as manipulative and calculative. A man who is pure evil, who uses people to his desire before discarding them. A man who views himself as a god. A man who imprisoned his weaker younger brother simply because he defied him, he gave him a quirk to make his brother submit to him which subsequently created One for All.

A man Suki wants to defeat.

Just reading All for One profile made Susumu excited.

He wanted to take down the greatest villains in history, he wanted to take down the man who matches his own intellect.

A true challenge.

All Might list his quirks (that they're aware of), it's over a page long. He steals, combines, and gives away quirks repeatedly; it's impossible to anticipate his current power. Even if Susumu manages to track him there's still the problem of capturing him. Obviously, he can't assist in his arrest; however, he could help strategize his arrest instead. He has helped the police and heroes with capturing villains before. He would plan a trap for the villain and recommend which hero would suit the arrest. A major issue is that Susumu doesn't know what to predict from All for One, leaving him at a disadvantage.