《𝟘𝟚: ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖》

It's been about an hour since Nezu and Aizawa left and Susumu has done nothing but play that dinosaur game while waiting until it's time to go home, which should be soon. Game over again, the dinosaur was nowhere close to his personal best. He can't concentrate. He closes his laptop, there's no point in playing anymore when he can't beat his best score, especially when Susumu cannot concentrate for whatever reason.

It could be because he just had a meeting between the principal of U.A. and one of its teachers in person. His identity is top secret, so he always hides behind a computer screen with a heavily modified voice. Only a small number of people knew his identity; and even among them, there were only a few that knew his real name, one of which was Nezu. Susumu took a liking to the principal, mostly because he's the only one who gives Susumu a challenge in chess, so he became one of the very few who he allowed to meet in person.

But Susumu didn't expect he would bring someone with him, he knew the principal enough and trusted him with his judgment. But it's been a while since he had a meeting with a stranger so he couldn't help but be uncomfortable. The only thing he knew about Aizawa is that he's the pro hero Eraserhead and he's the teacher of his older brother, so he doesn't exactly trust him yet. He just hopes he won't talk about him to his brother.

There's a knock at the door one of the employees opened, "Suki, it's time to go home. Your ride is waiting for you at the entrance."

Susumu nodded, he collected his toys and left the papers alone. "Please clean this mess and store them away." He said before leaving, heading straight towards the exit, the entire time his arms were full of toys that were starting to get tired. Maybe he should request to move his room to a lower floor.

There were others in the same elevator however they minded their own business, not questioning why a young boy was there. Once the elevator finally reaches the ground floor Susumu immediately heads to the exit, in his rush trips over. Susumu prepared for the ground's impact except he never did, nor did any of his toys.

"Woah there, kid! What got you so excited?" A happy voice chirps behind Susumu.

Susumu frowns from hearing that annoying familiar voice. "Hello, Hawks, can you put me down?" Japan's number three hero, Hawks, used his feathers to catch Susumu and his toys before they could reach the ground. He softly placed Susumu down, he reached his arms out to get his toys but Hawks used his feathers to make his toys out of his reach. "Give them back." He said sternly.

Hawks smiles, "now hold on a moment! It's been forever since I last saw you, we should go out to eat, it'll be my treat!"

Susumu shook his head, "I rather not go anywhere with you." He said bluntly.

He placed his hands over his heart, faking a hurt expression. "You wounded me! I bet you're the only person in this world who would openly reject me!"

"Can you give me back my toys now?" He asked, annoyed. Susumu will never understand the appeal of heroes like him, Hawks are extremely annoying and always tries to be closer to Susumu. He had the displeasure of meeting Hawks shortly after the HPSC recruited him. Susumu quickly learned how annoying the hero is overall; from his fake hero persona to his actual personality, everything about him is annoying.