《𝟘𝟠: 𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪》

"What?" Susumu blinks in surprise, "you want to come with me to visit mom?" He asked the awkward teenager standing in his room. He's already dressed to leave; giving Susumu the impression he'll go regardless of what he says.

Shouto nods. Making Susumu even more confused, "you never visited mom before, so why now?"

"I thought it was about time I see her."

Susumu raises a brow, that's not really an answer but he assumes Shouto doesn't even know the reason himself. After the events of the sports festival Shouto has been through a turmoil of emotions he couldn't fully comprehend. It was the beginning of change for him, and seeing his mother must've been the first step in this new lifestyle. "Fine, but leave my room. I still need to change. We'll leave in an hour."

Shouto nodded and left Susumu alone.

It's been a few days since the sports festival, and he decided to let go of his personal feud with Shouto. Sure, he was upset, but he barely even know Shouto in the first place. Now looking back, it was ridiculous thinking Shouto would listen to a stranger, it makes sense why he Midoriya over him. He was more angry at the fact Shouto treated him as a dumb child, but now he's over it, he has more important things to do.

For the past few days, Susumu has been keeping himself busy with his studies and detective business but today he's taking a break to visit his mother. 

At first, Susumu had no idea she even existed; their family avoided talking about the incident like it was the plague, meaning he rarely hears about his mother.

Susumu doesn't remember first meeting his mother entirely well, but according to Fuyumi, their mother cried throughout their visit while Susumu was confused who's the crying woman which only made her cry more. Ever since then, Fuyumi and Natsuo have tried their best to make the visits more frequent and constantly told stories about their mother from their childhood. There was once a time Susumu visited his mother every day, but that was before he became Suki. When he started working as a detective his visits slowly decreased, now his visits became weekly, sometimes monthly.

For the next hour Susumu has been playing games on his computer, Shouto knocks on his door asking whether he's ready to leave. Susumu quickly changes and stuffs random toys in his backpack.

"Shouto? Are you going somewhere with Susumu?" Fuyumi asked, confused as she stared at her younger brothers getting ready to leave together.

"The hospital," Shouto answered.

"What? Hold on, you're going together? Why?" She asked with a nervous tone, and she stepped forward. "You can't just visit. Not without telling dad, right?"

Susumu frowned, he was hoping Endeavor would forget he even attended the sports festival but unfortunately, he didn't. However, instead of scolding Susumu, he scolded Fuyumi. He accused her of being irresponsible and blamed her for Susumu's actions. He then proceeded to punish Susumu by forbidding him to play outside for a month; usually, this would upset any child but his punishment didn't affect him at all considering he never goes outside to play. He just pretended he was upset in front of Endeavor and then he was left alone.