《𝟘𝟟: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝: 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖》

"Did your sister take you here? I thought I told you all to not attend the festival."

"You told Natsuo and Fuyumi, not me. And neither of them brought me, I came by myself."

Endeavor scoffed, "I highly doubt that."

After Midoriya reluctantly left them alone, Endeavor forced Susumu to follow him everywhere he goes. Susumu can't go back and retrieve his stuff or else he'll run the risk of Endeavor searching his backpack and possibly confiscating his laptop which contains all of Suki's work. What he needs to do is sneak off when Endeavor's attention is occupied, his best chance will be during Shouto's fight with Midoriya.

Endeavor forced Susumu to sit down on an empty seat, "you'll be staying here until it's time to go home, then we'll talk about the consequences of your actions."

In Endeavor's eyes, his youngest son managed to sneak into the festival without any adult supervision, with the sole intention to become a distraction for his perfect creation.

Susumu rolled his eyes, he brought his knees to his chest and hid his chin. Endeavor noticed his posture immediately and scolded him, "don't put your legs on the chair, sit down straight."

Susumu slowly brought his legs down, his hands gripping his knees when he grew more irritated. When he initially went to the nurse's office, Susumu didn't bring anything with him. He left behind all of his toys in his private room which he now really regrets. Now under Endeavor supervision, he's forced to sit without anything and his only form of entertainment is high school fights he's not interested in watching at all. Safe to say, he's extremely bored.

It doesn't help that no one is nearby due to Endeavor's intimidating presence.

His legs bounce up and down and he rocks his head slowly. He doesn't understand how Endeavor can stand still in one pose for hours, and Susumu can barely be still for a minute.

All of the fights were boring and predictable as Susumu suspected. He almost slept through the entire thing, if it wasn't for Endeavor's blazing heat right behind Susumu, he probably would've slept by now.

It wasn't until the fight between Bakugou and Uraraka was Susumu fully awakened from his daze state. Bakugou's explosions were loud, and so was the audience. It was the crowd's roars of rage that woke up Susumu, they were all booing at Bakugou for whatever reason. It wasn't until Aizawa scolded everyone for their behavior did they stop, Susumu is very surprised that Aizawa is actually a good teacher who cares for his students.

Susumu took a small glance at Endeavor, his eyes focused solely on Bakugou; no doubt seeing Bakugou as a threat to Shouto. Susumu already predicted their fight; Bakugou would win. If Shouto doesn't use his fire then Bakugou is guaranteed first place. It appears Endeavor has also come to the same conclusion.

Uraraka collapsed, despite the odds, she desperately tried to move, but she couldn't. Bakugou won.

Susumu doesn't watch the bots taking Uraraka away, he stares at his foot that's repeatedly tapping on the floor impatiently. Midoriya and Shouto's round is next. He's mentally prepared to sneak away, but it'll be difficult when Endeavor is right behind him.