《𝟘𝟝: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝: 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖》

Safe to say, All Might is nervous. His entire body is shaking uncontrollably as he walks to his designation. He's been anticipating this day for weeks, today is the sports festival and he's excited to see his students' performance, especially his successor. That excitement turned into dread as soon as Nezu told him that detective Suki was waiting to meet him the moment he entered the school. And it doesn't help that Nezu is busy and couldn't accompany him.

It was all too sudden and All Might had no time to prepare.

He originally expected Suki to contact him privately to inform him of their meeting date, he did not expect Suki would use Nezu as a messenger nor did All Might imagine he'll meet Suki on such an important day. All Might believed Suki did this intentionally, to take him by surprise and leave him full of stress before their meeting. He has heard stories where Suki conducted similar tactics.

All Might didn't realize he stood in front of the door for minutes, his hand shaking as he held the door knob. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm his nerves before finally opening the door. Only that small confidence immediately left when he sees a child laying on their back and playing with toy planes pretending they were crashing into each other.

The young boy momentarily stopped playing with his toys and slightly glanced at All Might, he was about to apologize thinking he entered the wrong room until the boy spoke, "you're late All Might."

All Might started coughing out blood, "y-you're wrong, young man!" He manages to stammer out, "I-I am not-"

"There's no point in trying to lie." He sat up straight and threw his toys away. "I already know your secret identity anyways."

"Wait a minute, then you are-"

"Yes." He interrupted the adult, already knowing what he was about to ask. "I am Suki." He looks to see if there's anyone behind All Might and frowns, "is Nezu not here?"

"Uhh- no! He had urgent business now, sorry..." Why is he apologizing? All Might is still a nervous wreck. Especially when this child who claims to be Suki is looking at him disappointedly. Maybe he should go back and wait until Nezu is here.

He sighs, "I guess you'll have to replace him." He brought out a chess set and started setting it up. "Do you know how to play chess?"

"I do, but it's been a while since I last played."

"That's fine." He just finished setting up chess and pointed to the ground across from him, "I just want someone to play with." He finished with a smile.

Despite there being several chairs and a table, the seemingly perfect place to play board games, Suki insisted on playing on the ground.

All Might's back is hunched over as he plays chess, well, at least tries to. Because he doesn't remember any of the rules. The child scolds him at his every move. "You can't move the knight like that."