Aftermath and part of Faiths past

Faith's POV

I watched as a Medic bandaged my brother up after we escaped the bunker. I was cuffed between my brothers friends as they did not trust me not that I blame them. I have blood on my hands blood of innocent people that we ether drugged until they were mindless zombies or they were killed by the angels.

Jess: Is he going to be ok?

The woman names Jess asked but the medic only sighed at her question.

Medic: He took more rounds than usual even the one that he took to the back along with a few stab wounds.

He said

Faith's Demon: "You caused this."

My inner demons told me as I started crying as those Peggy's were under my command and that meant I was responsible for my brother condition.

Medic: He heals faster than a normal person so I wouldn't put it past him to come out somewhat ok. But I'll keep an eye on him.

He said as I was a little releaved but still felt responsible.

Izuku: now that we know that he's going to be ok what are we going to do with her?

The green guy asked Izuku I think his name was.

Mina: We could kill her I mean she is a peggy.

Mina said gun in hand I wasn't going to beg for my life not after everything I've done.

Faith(depressed): Then go ahead I don't want to live knowing what I've done the blood on my hands if to much for me to handle. So please if you want to kill me then just fucking do it give me peace from my sins.

I said wanting to die so I don't have to live with the pain if I wasn't hand cuffed behind my back I would do it myself but I can't.

Nick: Uh before you pull that trigger pinky just remember you are in a room with a guy that could tear you apart no problem.

Nick said pointing out the obvious.

Blake: but he's out cold.

Blake said.

Medic(worried): Uh where's my gun?

The medic said making us look to find the medic with his hand by his side moving around his empty holster. Looking at my brother who was laying beside him had the pistol in his hands. Seeing Y/N's determination to protect me I was reminded of that time he killed our mother boyfriend.

Flash back

Faith's POV

I was 12 years old when it happened our moms boyfriend was drunk and trying to force himself onto me. Y/N fought him even though he was at a disadvantage but got beaten and since I was scared of what he was going to do to me I used it to lock myself in my room.

Drunk bastard: Open this door you bitch!

He yelled slamming his fist on the door.

Drunk bastard: When I get in there I'll make it worse for you you damn whore!

He yelled I covered my ears and started to cry in fear but the banging suddenly stop.

Drunk bastard: You little ARGH!

I heard through my door followed by more screams.

Drunk bastard (scared): N-no please I'm-I'm sorr-ARGH! *gurgling*

It went quiet as only the sound of gurgling was heard before there was a knock on the door.

Y/N: Rachel Open the door he won't hurt you.