saving a snowflake

Y/N's POV

We sat in wait after taking a docked boat that held resistant allies and now we wait for the priest that was about to arrive.

Izuku: So why is a priest coming here I didn't see a little boy.

Izuku said.

Koneko: Well you're here so.

Koneko said not knowing the priest around here.

Y/N: Actually priest around here are female.

I said, looking at her as Koneko paled at the knowledge.

Izuku: That's a priest I wouldn't mind.

He said as we turned to look at him.

Izuku: I said that out loud didn't I?

Y/N: Yeah and you ain't wrong they are pretty hot.

I said as the sound of a engine reached our ears. I placed my thumbs on the MG paddles as the SUV broke the tree line in turn I pressed the paddles down making the gun boom. The 50 caliber AP round tore through the SUV killing the driver and the priest painting the inside red with blood but I didn't stop not until the vehicle blew up.

Koneko: Damn excessive much.

Y/N: Just making sure.

I said letting go of the mounted gun to pick up my rifle as I walked away to exit the boat. Once away from the boat I saw white stars enter my vision.

Y/N: Alright I get it.

I said laying down on the ground as the bliss over took me again. Faith appeared in the bliss again getting uncomfortably close and blown bliss in my face again

Koneko's POV

I walked into the tree line to get Y/N as pick up was about to arrive but when I saw him he was passed out again from the bliss.

Koneko: Again.

I said before looking around to see no one.

Koneko: I don't see any one and I don't think he'll mind.

I said approaching him.

Y/N's POV

I came to again in the bliss this time in a field of white flowers. Looking around I didn't see my sister until I picked my head up to see her hugging my body.

Y/N: You know you could just call me right.

I said as she put her chin on my chest to look me in my eyes.

Faith: yeah but others are listening plus I get to see you like this.

She said.

Y/N: Trying to turn me again?

Faith: yes.

She said.

Faith: Why do you fight I can see what the father is trying to build why can't you?

Y/N: Sorry but kidnapping and killing resisters is not my glass of bourbon.

I said if it wasn't for the kidnapping, killing, and stealing I would have left them alone.

Faith: yet I've seen you run here and there kill those who wish no violence upon you.

Y/N: You don't see what they do out there do you?

Faith were at peace here they want to bee here. I know you have doubts but the fathers seen how the story ends.

She said we laid her head on my chest for a few minutes before I spoke.