old home

3rd POV

Thunder struck in the sky over hope county as hail fell from the sky. In a clearing a small house could be seen the lights were off meaning no one was home. Suddenly four people could be seen running up to the house the first person to reach the house unlocked the door and opened it.

???: Get in before we get pelted to death by the hail.

The person said as lightning struck revealing Y/N as the four people he was with entered the house the wolf faunes following behind them.

Yang: Crap that hurt.

The blond brawler said rubbing her head.

Y/N: Didn't expect it to hail on our way back.

He said removing his vest and set it on a chair to dry out.

Mine: By the way how did you have keys to this house?

Mine asked skeptical of the wolf as he knew the location and didn't kick the door in.

Y/N: because I lived here before union. Basically this was mine and faiths home.

I said surprising the group.

Y/N: anyway go get cleaned up before you catch a cold my sisters cloths should still be here.

I said heading to my room but before I got there I saw a old blood stain on the floor bringing back memories of my first kill. I could still feel the resistance of the blade as it cut threw the creeps flesh the blood warming my hand as the life left his eyes. Shaking the memories out of my head I continued to my room where I took out dry cloths changing into them. Once changed I walked over to the drawer opening it to find a sheathed knife. Unsheathing the knife I looked at the stainless steel blade with a black grip saw tooth on the back silver fang I called it due to the steel having a almost silver color to it.

This was my grandfather's knife that he gave to me before he died this is the knife I skinned the first deer by myself I even used this knife to kill my first person not by choice but by necessity

This was my grandfather's knife that he gave to me before he died this is the knife I skinned the first deer by myself I even used this knife to kill my first person not by choice but by necessity. I staired at the blade for so long I didn't notice a person come into the room until they put a hand on my shoulder. Turning around knife in a reverse grip I saw Yang back up hands in the air trying not to get stabbed.

Y/N: When did you get here?

I asked not noticing her until now.

Yang: Long enough to get changed into one of your shirts. Also your sisters couldn't fit me.

She said as I now noticed what she was wearing. She had on only my orange long-sleeved shirts I had for hunting and nothing else from what I could see.

 She had on only my orange long-sleeved shirts I had for hunting and nothing else from what I could see