35

"Jumiya... Jumiya, are you alive?" Kanzari was rapidly texting her bestfriend, who called her immediately.

"Tell me everything!" She yelled in her phone immediately. She looked like she was eating her breakfast.

"He's driving me crazy... I woke up and he had his face in my fucking neck and he was wrapped around me!" Kanzari was gripping her hair tightly in frustration "fucking hell I hate him!".

"No you don't... but oh my fucking god that's so cute" She was basically squealing and laughing.

"Can you like meet please? I need to talk to someone... and in detail" Kanzari said, before entering her bedroom to pick out an outfit "please... I feel like my brain is about to explode!".

"Okay! Let me finish eating this. Meet at your parents restaurant!" Jumiya hung up, and Kanzari rushed. She quickly took a shower, and immediately ran out of the door.

She walked to the restaurant, extremely stuck on her thoughts.

Jumiya was already inside, when Jumiya got there. She waved and wiggled her eyebrows at Kanzari, and she looked at her in disgust.

"I'm literally... I for real like... I can't even fucking talk!" Kanzari was yelling at her as soon as she got there, and she was laughing while drinking a fruit shake.

"Chill, start from the top" Jumiya was laughing at her.

"Well... I was helping him out in 711 right? And we were like super touchy, I was like touching his face and he like... Yea... but basically he hugged me to thank me and that's when I realized I liked him. As in all the realization hit me, like even during the whole Sakuyin thing... and my heart was fucking aching, I wanted to scream but I couldn't and it was sooooo" Kanzari was ranting, she was basically a rapper at this point "and my brain was like dying and my heart. I felt like I was dying... and then I had to keep that in for like so long because you know I had to go home and shit with him. And to add on it, he slept next to me! Like what the fuck? Anyway, I thought I would be fine in the morning but no, my heart was like exploding over and over again when he was fucking hugging me. Why does he have to be such a clingy sleeper? Sorry... I'm...".

"No no, it's okay" Jumiya was about to ask her to keep going, until her gaze directed behind Kanzari. Jumiya smiled and waved.

Kanzari looked at her confused, then looked behind her. It was Kento, walking to them.

"You invited Kento? Are you fucking stupid?" Kanzari whispered to her, as he sat down beside her, kissing her cheek.

"Well, I thought he might help you... if you want of course! If not I can tell him to fuck off!" Jumiya joked, but she was kind of serious.

"Can't do that, love. I already invited someone! Just one person... don't worry. Anyway, what was it you needed to do Kanzari?" He laughed, but then asked Kanzari.

"Kento... who did you fucking invite?" Kanzari was about to murder the two of them.