30

Kanzari had to deal with the sight of seeing Sakuyin try to be all romantic with Ran again in the morning, and it got her pissed once again, getting her anger piled up again for the matches. She really didn't know why she was so mad, she genuinely thought that it was disgusting. Kanzari was a different person, she was like a monster once she got on that court. A strategic monster, she knew what she was doing, and was doing it well, beyond her limits.

She went especially hard on Neryu, the school where Sakuyin goes to. She was going crazy, and no team had a chance against her. Jumiya noticed how angry she was, and she knew that she was right.

During lunch, people started to talk about Kanzari. They were talking about how she was amazing but suddenly got even better. The junior volleyball players were all split up by Wednesday to other people. 

Kanzari and Jumiya were eating with Sakuyin, Samiyana, and Jiru. Kanzari had calmed down by then, and was talking. She didn't have a problem with Sakuyin, she just thought that it was cringe how she acted with Ran.

Speaking of Ran, he walked by their table and greeted Kanzari. "Oh Kanzari! I heard you were doing amazing today! Goodjob!" he gave her a thumbs up, until Sakuyin interrupted.

"Ran!" she stood up, clinging his arm. Ran smiled at her, trying to not show his uneasiness "how were your matches?"

"They were really good!" Ran smiled, before gently pushing Sakuyin away "how about you?"

"We lost some..." Sakuyin was trying to act cute by pouting her mouth and crossing her arms. They did this right in front of Kanzari. She was fuming, shoving the food in her mouth trying to ignore them. "But it's okay! I tried my best" she laughed, and Ran laughed too, trying not to make her feel bad. He quickly excused himself to Sakuyin and Kanzari, before running back to his table.

Sakuyin sat back down, and was talking about how cute Ran was. Kanzari quieted down, fiddling with her food before shoving it in. Jumiya noticed, and she dragged Kanzari out of the cafeteria for a second.

"Kanzari, snap out of it! Seriously, this might end up affecting our games" Jumiya snapped her fingers in front of Kanzari, before shaking her by the shoulders.

"I'm completely normal, Jumiya. There's nothing to be worried about." Kanzari tried to calm herself down and smile for Jumiya, who just shook her head.

"This would make things so much easier if you knew you liked Ran..." Jumiya put her hand on her forehead, shaking her head.

"Will you stop saying that? I don't!" Kanzari accidentally yelled, and she quickly apologized "I'm sorry... it's just so fucking cringe. I don't know why I'm so mad... but it's not because I'm jealous, and I know that for a fact".

Jumiya took a deep breath, and nodded, even though she didn't agree. "Okay, okay, but just calm down please, you're so close to killing Sakuyin..." Jumiya grabbed Kanzari's hand, and dragged her back to the cafeteria.

Sakuyin immediately stood up, and grabbed Kanzari's hand "I'm sorry, I'll back off from Ran".