16

It was about 8:30, and the friendgroup were going to wait for Yuki's birthday at exactly 12am.

"We're going to play spin the bottle of course!" Yuki announced, and everyone agreed with downward smiles.

Yuki took an empty mexican coke bottle that Kento previously drunk and spun it.

The bottle landed on the previous drinker, Kento, who was staring into space until Jumiya snapped her fingers infront of him.

"Truth or dare?" Jumiya asked him, and he looked at her and said.

"Truth."

They all looked at each other to see who would ask, and Yuki who created the game decided to ask him the question.

"I'm starting off easy here, do you like anyone here" Yuki looked in Kento's eyes, who smiled.

"Of course, I like everyone here" Kento laughed, and Yuki frowned, as he worded it wrong. Kento grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Yuki, and he knew the question would be redirected at him. He picked truth.

"Mr birthday boy, do you like anyone here, romantically?" Kento laughed at Yuki, who was still frowning.

"Yes" He muttered, and quickly grabbed the bottle and spun it, as everyone shrugged since they all knew who it was anyway. Sachi looked at him, and looked away quickly. That stupid girl wasn't sure it was her.

The bottle landed on Ran, and he picked truth.

"Who would you date, out of everyone here?" Yuki asked him.

"The Nishida Yuji. I'm serious" Ran laughed, and quickly took the bottle. Yuji just laughed at Ran, and shook his finger.

Ran spun the bottle, and it landed on Jumiya. She was bored of everyone picking truth, so she picked dare. Ran really didn't know what to ask, so Sachi asked for him.

"Give the boy you would be most likely to date here a kiss on the cheek" Ran was shocked at Sachi asking this question for him, and Jumiya was about to rip Sachi's hair out "A dare is a dare".

Jumiya was already sitting next to him, and she had to stand a bit, since he was quite tall. She apologized in his ear first, then quickly sat back down, not daring to look at him. Kento froze up when she apologized in his ear. He didn't expect it, and he was blushing and still frozen. He looked at Jumiya, who avoided his presence and quickly spun the bottle. 

Everyone was getting excited and all cheering and eyeing each other. The two ignored the others and Jumiya spun the bottle, and it landed on Kanzari, who was cheering for the two. 

She confidently picked truth and Jumiya asked her "Who is the most handsome boy in this room?".