34

Ran pulled away, as Kanzari was still trying to comprehend her feelings for him. It was a lot to handle, since everything flooded towards her in a span of like 3 seconds.

She looked at him in awe, and he looked at her in confusion. "Are you okay?" Ran asked her.

She shook her head and snapped out of it. She paused those thoughts, and decided she would think later. "Yea.. I'm okay" she smiled at him. Her knees felt weak, she hadn't fully swallowed the fact she liked him. It would be torture to try to talk to him, but she needed to care for him. "Uhm... are you going to go back to your house?" Kanzari tried to put her thoughts on hold, but they kept coming back.

"No, I don't know where to stay" Ran laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head "my mom told me not to come back before she said it was okay..."

"You can stay with me" this had come out of Kanzari's mouth, without her thinking at all. It was like it was her natural instinct "I mean... if you want, because I'm pretty sure everyone else is asleep".

Ran smiled "are you sure? I might get killed by your parents".

"But you won't even be seen. Don't worry" Kanzari smiled at him, while sighing internally.

Ran stood up, and Kanzari followed him. Ran took the lead, which was unusual to him since Kanzari always insisted on going first.

Ran was trying to make some conversation with Kanzari, but she was just replying with one word answers. She had all these thoughts running in her mind, it made her want to explode. Her heart was also aching really hard, and her stomach still felt weird. She identified it as butterflies.

They got to her home, and Kanzari put her finger to her mouth, signaling him to be quiet. The two creeped inside the house, taking off their shoes, and walking silently to her room.

Once they got inside, they both sighed. Kanzari was already in pajamas, but Ran was still in the clothes he wore earlier. He sat on the office chair.

"Uhm... I think my brother has some extra clothes in my wardrobe for some reason" Kanzari pointed to the wardrobe next to her bed "it's in the 3rd drawer".

Ran nodded, and found it and took it out. He kind of just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You... you can change... I won't look" Kanzari turned around and faced her phone. The bathroom was outside, and she didn't want to risk it.

Ran reluctantly changed in to the clothes "I... you can look now".

Kanzari turned around and all the feelings came back to her. She thought he was really handsome in that moment, actually all the time, but she could admire him now. He was usually in sports wear, and now he looked like a normal teenage boy.

"Uhm... you can lay down. You should sleep, actually" Kanzari signaled to beside her, and Ran looked at her in doubt. She nodded, and he laid down beside her, and pulled the blanket over his body. His head was the only thing out, looking at Kanzari. She was about to rip her hair out, he was so cute.