17

Ran was cooking in a pan, and Kanzari saw some bread in a toaster. He looked at who walked in and smiled when he realized it was Kanzari, who looked at him then getting some bread and an egg as well.

She saw that he was cooking the same thing, and smiled. She started the stove beside Ran, and waited a bit before pouring oil. Some of it spilled on her hand and Kanzari put down the oil and grabbed her hand in dismay. 

Ran laughed "Don't you know better than to pour oil in to a hot pot?". He carefully poured the oil, as Kanzari stood beside him. She waited until he finished, and she was going to crack the egg inside but she did it for her. 

"Runny or hard yolk?" He asked her, but she took the spatula out of his hand and cooked the egg herself. He shrugged, and finished his egg sandwich. He put in Kanzari's bread for her, and waited for it to toast.

Kanzari was cooking her egg, then put it off heat to see toasted bread already on her plate. She put it on, and went to the table where Ran was sitting. She took a bite out of her sandwich, and watched Ran scrolling on his phone, and she was trying to look. He saw this on the corner of his eye, and moved the phone so she could see. He was watching TikTok and then opened his instagram.

"Hey, you didn't follow me back!" Ran looked at her in realization, and Kanzari laughed at him. 

"I never will" She raises her eyebrows at him, and Ran went back to TikTok. The two were watching in silence, occasionally laughing. Ran looked at Kanzari sometimes, and she looked like she was having fun. 'She's okay with me now' he thought to himself, and smiled at Kanzari, who looked up at him in confusion and glared, then looked back 'nevermind'.

She stood up to put her plate in the sink, when she saw a cockroach. She jumped on to the table behind her, and her facial expression widened. She put her hand on her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Ran was confused, and stood up to see what happened and saw it.

"The mighty good amazing lord Sona Kanzari is scared of... a cockroach?" Ran laughed at the girl, who climbed down the table, and quickly put her plate in the sink, then ran to the fridge to get a dutch mill, and she drank it, still staring at the cockroach. Ran laughed, killing the cockroach with his slipper. He then did the same as Kanzari, who was still staring at the cockroach.

"It's dead, Kanzari" He laughed, as he closed the lights and went out of the kitchen, followed by Kanzari, and they both went to their rooms.

Kanzari was on her phone for a bit, until she dozed off to sleep at about 12AM. 

She woke up the next day with a horrible headache, and she checked her phone to see it was 8AM. She looked at the bed beside her, and saw that it was empty. She was confused, but brushed her teeth and checked downstairs. Everyone was there, except Ran, watching something on Yuki's laptop while laughing.

She yawned, and alert everyone of her presence, and they looked at each other, smirking, but then continuing the video they were watching.

"What the fuck are you guys up too?" She asked, and went behind the laptop to see. It was a video clip of her and Ran in the kitchen last night, and him cooking her eggs "You have CCTV?"