Chapter 85 Extra Story Black-faced Lamb and the Moon (Part 2)

After getting the first financing from the investment fund headed by Yuefeng, the book of Friends Records was instantly comfortable.

The boss of the bad friend quickly found a suitable office building, moved the entire company into it, helped Yu Lan rent a small apartment nearby, and ordered her to move.

This is really a terrible change for Yu Lan, she is used to listening to the background sound of howling everything in bedroom 101, and she will be evicted to a new residence.

To make matters worse, Yu Lan can no longer stay at home and switch between work and life at will. She has to commute to work and sit in the office!

and, and...

She will definitely not be able to see Qin Lingyue often in the future.

Two small companies live face to face in a residential building, and it is difficult to distinguish you and me outside of work. It is common for friends to record employees to 101 for food, and for Wantong partners to go to 102 for foreign aid.

It's been such a long time that Yu Lan has a misunderstanding, and the two families should be bound together like Xu Jinchao and Song Jiao, and go on lively.

You can also see the people you want, it doesn't matter if you really don't want to go out. Send a text message, and a prompt tone will sound outside the wall.

At one point she thought it was the right thing to do.

But I didn't want the change to happen quickly, and the friend record took off first, and even took me out of the comfortable environment to say goodbye here.

Yu Lan was very sad, especially when she thought that she might be estranged from Qin Lingyue in the future, she couldn't help but feel low.

She thought it was very possible. Seeing that the other party did not reply to the text message for two hours, she cried to Xu Jinzao:

[Sister doesn't answer my text messages. ]

Yu Lan was so sad that she didn't want to use emoji, she put down her phone and received a reply from Xu Jinchao not long after.

Xu Jinchao: [Sister Qin is busy. ]

Attached to the letter is a photo taken casually. In the photo, Qin Lingyue is holding the landline microphone, speaking with a smile on her face, and holding a water cup with flower tea by her hand.

Yu Lan sighed: [I really want to change jobs, I want to go back to 101, and I want to go back to everything. ]

Xu Jinchao: [? ]

Xu Jinchao: [Tell me the truth this time, are you interested in Sister Qin? ]

Yu Lan: [No, how is that possible. ]

Yu Lan: [I’m going to work hard too, let’s talk back. ]

She didn't lie, she did think it was impossible.

Laugh to death, she will have more than friendship feelings for carbon-based creatures? Will you live in the same room with humans and sleep in the same bed?

Yu Lan didn't think she could achieve this level of desensitization. She just liked to chat with her sister, and her heart beat faster when she saw her.

She is just a shameful old scumbag who desperately fights against the social fear instinct in order to see her beautiful sister more.

In recent years, Yu Lan has not adapted to the life of the office building and residence, and feels extremely tormented.

Luckily, the New Year's break allowed her to retreat to her apartment to catch her breath.

Yu Lan piled up several boxes of instant noodles at home, and she still had some thoughts about the present when she lived at 101 in her mind, and she also bought vegetables, fruits and milk.