Chapter 40

Xu Jinchao suspected that she was hallucinating, and she unconsciously asked, "What?"

What Yu Lan said just now was very sweet, much lower than asking her if she was Song Jiao Alpha, and it sounded like a plea and a longing, as if it meant a small grievance.

Although Song Jiao once told Xu Jinchao that Yu Lan was socially resistant, she had to say that humans are sensory animals.

Yu Lan walked out of the exit, with her own aura of 2.8 meters, her long legs walked like meteors, her head held high, she wore a thin windbreaker and jeans on a cold day Beret, cool temperament.

When he debuted like this, Xu Jinchao subconsciously felt that he was quite a fearless and confident person, and didn't even care about other people's attitudes.

Not to mention his voice, which was cold and penetrating, and sounded more like a leader than Song Jiaodu.

Yulan: "..."

She and Xu Jinchao looked at each other, Yu Lan didn't speak anymore, and a pair of eyes that weren't covered by the mask looked at Xu Jinchao.

Song Jiao looked coldly, but she knew exactly what was going on.

Just now, I secretly rubbed Xu Jinchao's mouth to tell myself, I'm afraid this has exhausted Yu Lan's accumulated courage, and the Alpha female doesn't even dare to lay eyes on her now .

As a technical director, she has excellent appearance and excellent ability. The only flaw is socialization.

Although she pretended to be like that in front of people, Song Jiao knew that Yu Lan was actually a coward to death, and she had already deeply touched the other person's character upon contact.

The top university in the imperial capital wanted to admit her with an exceptionally low grade, but Yu Lan couldn't answer arrogantly, she was a genius wherever she was, and she preferred the climate of Changnan Province, and Juzhou had the best scenery in the world.

These remarks also caused some regional scuffles.

But after being drawn into the confession, Song Jiao heard Yu Lan admit it herself.

She dared not go to a new environment and meet strangers. When she thought of going to the Imperial Capital and there was no one she knew around, she felt like crying and trembled with fear.

However, when Song Jiao asked her, she did not regret it later, just to let this Alpha teacher die and get revenge, she would have to carry the criminal record and be kicked out of school.

She didn't even dare to go to school in the imperial capital, but she actually spent 3 months in prison. If it weren't for her achievements in computer science, her sentence would have been 6 months since she received a commutation for her great contribution. *

Yu Lan honestly said she was sorry, but she regretted being too impulsive and achieving her goal in a way that didn't involve illegal crimes.

But the consequences were irreversible: she was in prison and could not be released immediately, so she could only adapt to life inside.

Listening to what she said, Song Jiao concluded that she was very socially malleable and her stamina was higher than Yu Lan thought.

If she hadn't been forced, Yu Lan could have stayed in a small environment without moving, becoming a real saltfish in the virtual world.

But once there is an external hard drive that needs to change its living environment and manner, Yu Lan will quickly adapt to the change, although she is reluctant and full of complaints.