Chapter 16

Of course Song Jiao could see Xu Jinchao's embarrassment.

Alpha finished the words in one breath, and the whole person panicked to death. Even in the darkness, the blush on her cheeks was especially striking.

Song Jiao lowered her eyelashes, assuming she didn't hear his promise.

In fact, he also had doubts about those words, although the other party showed such unprecedented sincerity and sincerity that Song Jiao felt very foreign.

But Song Jiao knew that questions were the basis of her own existence, and she had to maintain a skeptical attitude towards everything in order to be deceived as little as possible.

Being conned meant the risk that Song Jiao had little, and he didn't have much room for error.

Now Xu Jinchao took the lead in changing the subject, which saved him the trouble of thinking about how to properly repay this promise.

Song Jiao didn't realize that she was secretly relieved.

Actually, he should have said "I believe you" in a hypocritical way. This will be something that Xu Jinchao likes to hear, and it will also make the other party feel that he is very obedient and harmless.

But I don't know why she suddenly doesn't want to pretend, at least not for now.

Song Jiao looked at Xu Jinchao and chose to respond to his emotions speaking for themselves: "I have learned an instrument, but I don't understand music."

It sounds contradictory, but it comes from my heart and is not faked.

Song Jiao did learn the violin. At that time, he still had a complete family. When he was young, he was taken to a famous family for apprenticeship.

He was born with a meticulous and focused personality, and he was more diligent and diligent than other children in training.

But then, the teacher sighed and said: There's no emotion on your piano.

Song Jiao doesn't understand, she has imitated and studied hard, but what does playing the piano have to do with feelings?

To be honest, Song Jiao still couldn't understand how others could hear so many complex emotions from music, which was something she couldn't really do.

Song Jiao can distinguish melodies and music performance skills, but in a sense, Song Jiao doesn't understand music.

Alpha seemed to think he was being humble, shook his head and laughed.

Song Jiao pursed her lips and suddenly regretted saying what she had analyzed from Alpha's expression.

He was a person who didn't understand, so why use Xu Jinzao's own experience to deceive others.

Seeing that Song Jiao lowered his head again and refused to speak, Xu Jinchao didn't force him, but only suggested: "Let's go, don't rush home."

Omega seems to be a bit mute, silent scowl, neither agreeing nor disapproving.

Xu Jinchao hesitantly took two steps forward, and saw that he was following him, he felt funny and cute.

The two of them roamed the city streets at night half a body apart.

The night wind in early autumn became cold, Xu Jinchao folded his clothes, and the back of his hand was slightly cold.

Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the people around him, and Omega hid his hands in his sleeves, leaving only a few fingertips exposed.

Xu Jinchao thought for a moment, then changed direction and walked towards a corner.

There are stalls selling small ornaments made of ceramics and glass, cheap bracelets, potted plants, and so on.