Chapter 27

Hearing her request, Xu Jinchao immediately bent down and picked up the pen.

The fountain pen body is slightly cool, and it does not have the slightest temperature to leave after being held in the hand.

After reading "Jiaojiao" named after Omega's baby name, Xu Jinchao knew that Song Jiao's body temperature was lower than that of ordinary people, and her hands and feet were cold all year round.

She took the pen and walked towards Song Jiao.

Omega continued to observe Xu Jinchao's movements, and she saw a slight adjustment in Alpha's hand, turning the tip of the pen toward the center of his palm, with one end of the barrel facing outward, and pinching the tip of his finger on the bottom cap.

She put the pen back and brought it closer to Song Jiao's hand, just at the corner where Song Jiao could hold the non-slip pad and continue writing.

Because of this, the two are now very close, enough for Song Jiao to smell the delicate fragrance emanating from her body.

Not a citrus scent that belongs in a pheromone, about the smell of a bath or shampoo.

Omega thinks it smells pretty good, and plans to include the laundry brand among tomorrow's alternative discussion topics.

Gently moving his fingers, Song Jiao pinched the pen Alpha handed to him in his palm.

I have to mention that it's only a few centimeters away from a grip distance.

Song Jiao had no interest in forming friendships with anyone before, but she was good at observation and knew that ordinary friends wouldn't get too much courtesy.

So Omega didn't thank him, but looked at her with a small smile before Alpha let go.

Song Jiao has executed all kinds of smiles, happy, admirable, relieved, mocking... and there is no shortage of grateful smiles.

She knows how to adjust her facial expression so that her eyes can convey the same look, which has almost become her instinct.

But this is the first time that Song Jiao has performed in order to offer his friendship—

Not to receive, but to give.

The difference is very big, she doesn't just want to get Xu Jinchao's one-sided goodwill towards her, and she doesn't just want to have a partner. *

Song Jiao wanted to try closer interaction. She didn't understand the emotional principle, but she could imitate the outside world.

And even in Song Jiao's knowledge, true friendship is not a one-way street, it must be handled by both parties.

First give, then take.

It's a bit unfamiliar to Song Jiao, and it also makes her a little nervous. She can feel the distinct beating of his heart without pressing his palm to his chest.

Alpha had a small, palpable surprise, which crossed her pretty face.

But then what came back was a bright smile whose friendliness exceeded the norm, far exceeding the scale given by Song Jiao.

Great, Song Jiao thought.

One small step for yourself, one giant leap for another.

If Xu Jinchao has always been so generous and returned the kindness she gave, it may not be long before her goal can be achieved.

Xu Jinchao also felt good.

After the mental torture caused by her disapproval of [Xu Jinchao's] identity over the weekend, she actually accepted reality.