Chapter 29

Song Jiao is a very intelligent girl who is absolutely confident.

His extraordinary memory and learning abilities are manifested from an early age. She speaks, reads, thinks, asks questions, assimilates and quickly applies the answers of the adult population earlier than normal children.

Song Jiao also learned to intuitively disguise herself as a normal peer before leaving the childhood stage by observing her parents and the people around her.

She can vividly imitate emotions, emotions and emotions and apply them in her life so precisely that her parents did not notice the difference in her.

Although the violin teacher of Song Jiao, the famous musician from Changnan Province, commented on her words: she has more skill and no emotion.

But from another point of view, that is, assuming that emotional cognition is naturally hampered and lacks a certain amount of talent, the performance of 8-year-old Song Jiao has been recognized by the instructor in terms of skills.

In terms of learning cultural knowledge, before Qiao Chu's death, she and Song Yikang had trouble knowing whether it was okay to let their daughter skip classes frequently.

After Qiao Chu's death, Song Yikang's mental state was not very good. As part of his operational arrangements, Song Jiao returned to the class his age group should be in.

Song Yikang told her daughter before going to prison that she should hide, not be too public, and expose her to others.

With these experiences from childhood to adulthood, even though she encountered some gender discrimination and suppression after becoming an Omega, especially from [Xu Jinchao], Song Jiao still maintains absolute confidence.

She's always the one who's better than everyone else, she always succeeds and does what others think they can't do.

Even though she was bound by external shackles for three years, Song Jiao never lost her confidence that she could turn around under normal conditions, the only exception being the night the turning point happened—

It turns out that Alpha has a natural advantage: under physiological suppression of pheromones, it has no resistance power, and even the idea of resistance is delusional.

But after being freed from the interference of alpha pheromones, Song Jiao's confidence has not been shaken, she is sure that she can do anything, including fighting her instincts.

Even if it can't be done now, it can be done in the future.

In the original work of "Jiaojiao", Song Jiao thought of a way.

Without any anesthesia, she used the hidden scissors to stab the information glands dense with sensory nerves at the back of her neck.

Song Jiao immediately fainted from the tremendous pain. After a while, she woke up with a cold sweat. She repeated, repeated, and spent half an hour completely scratching the glandular tissue, tearing it with blood and flesh.

It cost Omega half of her life, Song Jiao was sent to the hospital for rescue and nearly died in intensive care.

[Xu Jinchao] eventually found out that she really couldn't tame the dying eagle, and her father wouldn't allow her to be with a crippled Omega without fertility.

Song Jiao always gets what she wants, and always has, including freedom.

Song Jiao already had an idea in her mind of the thing that needed [Yu]'s help, but because of [Xu Jinchao]'s existence, she couldn't practice it.

Now Omega no longer has to endure the tortures that destroyed her health, she can spread her wings early and try to fly.

After returning to the bedroom, Song Jiao wrote down her thoughts on building the students' social network in an email, and she could feel the rising emotions she rarely felt. This would be her first step.