Chapter 73

I don't know if it was because of emotional ups and downs and excessive excitement that consumed a lot of energy, Xu Jinchao soon began to feel tired again.

She was still holding on to her spirits and tried to continue talking to Song Jiao, but Omega was keenly aware that something was wrong.

Song Jiao saw the tiredness between Xu Jinchao's brows and eyes, and the other party's back was not straight, so she said, "Lie down and rest for a while."

Her tone was firm, with a tone of command, she stood up and adjusted the position of the pillow, allowing Xu Jinzao to lie down and rest.

After Alpha lay down, at first he tried to keep his eyes open and looked at it persistently. His beautiful face, which was born with a sharp face, but was neutralized by a gentle expression, had a sickly white face.

She was clearly exhausted. She closed and opened her reddish eyes from two tears, as if she could not sleep peacefully. She had to look at Song Jiao again to confirm that she was still able to open her eyes to meet her.

Song Jiao felt the complex emotions conveyed by the other party from these tiny movements.

Reluctance, nostalgia, sadness... These also flowed through her limbs at the same time, making her so sad that her fingertips tingled.

In the end, Xu Jinchao couldn't resist the physical drowsiness, slowly lowered his eyelashes, and fell into darkness again.

Song Jiao's shoulders gradually slumped after hearing her breathing gradually lengthen.

Omega silently buried his face in his palms, arching his back slumped.

Song Jiao has always felt that she is strong and powerful. There are few moments when she lacks confidence. She can always rely on her head to achieve her goals and get what she wants.

But now she feels profoundly helpless and dazed. The emotional outburst just now temporarily burned out her hatred for the world, and now only fear and powerlessness linger in her heart.

She has to fight against a terrifying enemy who is invisible and powerful enough to control the fate of Xu Jinchao.

Song Jiao bit her lip, forcing her spirits to stop slipping, thinking desperately, what should she do, what should she do...

She raised her head, put her eyes back on Xu Jinchao, and looked at Alpha's pale and quiet sleeping face.

What if, what if this is just Xu Jinchao's delusion?

After all, the other party's recent state is very bad, and he is listless every day and can't raise his spirits.

However, Song Jiao couldn't convince herself.

When Xu Jinchao was in a coma, she felt vaguely. Seeing Alpha lying in the hospital bed, the doctor clearly said that there would be no serious problem, but it was difficult for her to settle down.

She recalled the sixth sense that was beating wildly at that time, the strange intuition that could not be explained.

At that time, I actually felt that Xu Jinchao on the hospital bed was very far away from me, separated by thousands of mountains and rivers that could not shrink even half a step, even if I clenched the opponent's palm tightly, I couldn't feel her existence.

This may be the reason why Song Jiao immediately believed and broke down when Xu Jinchao told her that she was about to leave.

——Because Omega himself noticed that there was some irresistible force pulling Xu Jinzao away from her.